Notices

Retailers in New England

Old 03-17-2019, 10:11 AM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Greater Boston
Posts: 294
Default Retailers in New England

Frank,

Do you have a retail distribution network in New England? If so, can you share who sells your wares? May want to do some 'test sitting' to make sure I buy the right one.

And, any chance for a THT spring group buy?

Thanks,

Techie
TechieTechie is offline  
Old 03-18-2019, 06:01 AM
  #2  
Marine Advertiser Admiral's Club Member
Marine Advertiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Palmetto, FL
Posts: 750
Default

Originally Posted by TechieTechie View Post
Frank,

Do you have a retail distribution network in New England? If so, can you share who sells your wares? May want to do some 'test sitting' to make sure I buy the right one.

And, any chance for a THT spring group buy?

Thanks,

Techie
Hey Techie,

Give me a call when you have the chance and we can discuss both questions. You can reach me in our office at 1-800-804-0314 or directly at (941) 737-8000.

Thank you,
Frank@Ocean-Tamer.com is offline  
Old 03-18-2019, 07:21 AM
  #3  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Greater Boston
Posts: 294
Default

Originally Posted by Frank@Ocean-Tamer.com View Post
Hey Techie,

Give me a call when you have the chance and we can discuss both questions. You can reach me in our office at 1-800-804-0314 or directly at (941) 737-8000.

Thank you,
Frank, I am happy to call you, but given the large number of folks who have read this thread, I think there is a very broad audience who is interested in this response (and, for the regional distributor question, could avoid needless calls clogging up your customer service call lines).

Food for thought.

Techie
TechieTechie is offline  
Old 03-18-2019, 02:23 PM
  #4  
Marine Advertiser Admiral's Club Member
Marine Advertiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Palmetto, FL
Posts: 750
Default

Originally Posted by TechieTechie View Post
Frank, I am happy to call you, but given the large number of folks who have read this thread, I think there is a very broad audience who is interested in this response (and, for the regional distributor question, could avoid needless calls clogging up your customer service call lines).

Food for thought.

Techie
Hey Techie,

Don't worry about clogging up our lines. That's what we are here for! I also gave you my direct line in the odd change you can't get through on our main line.

We have local dealers all over the country. Some areas more abundant than others. In the New England area, our dealer network is somewhat limited. Also, most of our dealers only stock a limited selection of the products we offer. Most do not stock everything. By having you call us first, we can discuss each model along with our available sizes to determine which sizes and styles will best suit youn needs and the needs of your family/friends. At that point we can then recommend the closest dealer that will have those sizes and styles in stock. I don't want to send you to a local dealer that doesn't have what you need. Remember, we know our products better than anyone and we do this everyday! This way, if there isn't a local dealer in your area, you will at least have some incite as to which size and style will work best for you. I do this for THT members and customers all over the country every single day.

GROUP BUYS:
In the past, these have gotten a little out of hand and THT has actually asked us (all vendors) not to do them without major guidelines and restrictions. This is why we offer a THT discount 365 days a year to all THT members. It's easier to do this than trying to coordinate a group buy with guidelines and restrictions that not only follow THT rules but also keep everyone happy. It also gets tough because group buys are typically done with one (maybe 2 or 3) shipping location to save on freight charges. This can be hard to do as the THT community is located all over the country. It's not to say we can't do a group buy but it will definitely require an in depth phone conversation to discuss rules and guidelines along with some major planning. A lot more goes into a group buy than most people think. Flat discounts across the board are easy to do but group buys take more time and planning.

Please feel free to give me a call directly at (941) 737-8000 if you would rather speak to me. I promise I'm not here to push a sale on anyone. I'm simply here to make sure you have all the information you need and if you do decide to make a purchase with us at any point, you get exactly what you need and you're 100% happy with your purchase.

Thank you,
Frank@Ocean-Tamer.com is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread