The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum

The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum (https://www.thehulltruth.com/index.php)
-   CMC, Inc - Ocean-Tamer® Marine Bean Bags (https://www.thehulltruth.com/cmc-inc-ocean-tamer-marine-bean-bags-88/)
-   -   15% Memorial Day Weekend SALE! (https://www.thehulltruth.com/cmc-inc-ocean-tamer-marine-bean-bags/760779-15-memorial-day-weekend-sale.html)

Frank@Ocean-Tamer.com 05-27-2016 10:51 AM

15% Memorial Day Weekend SALE!
 
Ocean-Tamer BIG Memorial Day Weekend SALE!
SAVE 15% OFF Your entire Order
Use coupon code MEMORIAL16


SAVE BIG this weekend with our 4 day Memorial Day Weekend SALE! Whether you're looking to add high quality, comfortable seating to your own boat or looking to purchase a gift for Father's Day your dad will surely love, we've got you covered!

THT Members use coupon code MEMORIAL16 when ordering online at www.Ocean-Tamer.com or mention this code when ordering by phone and receive 15% OFF your entire order with us. Offer valid Friday May. 27th, 2016 - Monday May 730th, 2016. Sales expires at 11:59pm on Monday night.

Don't miss out on the great DEAL!

Fish'nFool 05-27-2016 04:35 PM


Originally Posted by Frank@Ocean-Tamer.com (Post 9075178)
Ocean-Tamer BIG Memorial Day Weekend SALE!
SAVE 15% OFF Your entire Order
Use coupon code MEMORIAL16


SAVE BIG this weekend with our 4 day Memorial Day Weekend SALE! Whether you're looking to add high quality, comfortable seating to your own boat or looking to purchase a gift for Father's Day your dad will surely love, we've got you covered!

THT Members use coupon code MEMORIAL16 when ordering online at www.Ocean-Tamer.com or mention this code when ordering by phone and receive 15% OFF your entire order with us. Offer valid Friday May. 27th, 2016 - Monday May 730th, 2016. Sales expires at 11:59pm on Monday night.

Don't miss out on the great DEAL!

Hey Frank, I just placed an order this morning before you posted this. Are you willing to give me the extra 5%? I applied the THT discount code. Thanks Chris

Frank@Ocean-Tamer.com 05-27-2016 07:02 PM


Originally Posted by Fish'nFool (Post 9075990)
Hey Frank, I just placed an order this morning before you posted this. Are you willing to give me the extra 5%? I applied the THT discount code. Thanks Chris

Chris, give me a call Tuesday morning and I'll get it taken care of for you.

Fish'nFool 05-27-2016 07:55 PM

Roger that. Thanks

opps 05-28-2016 03:46 AM

I keep trying the coupon code and I can't seem to get it to work. Can you verify its active?

Frank@Ocean-Tamer.com 05-28-2016 06:42 AM


Originally Posted by opps (Post 9076666)
I keep trying the coupon code and I can't seem to get it to work. Can you verify its active?

We just updated the code. Everything should be working fine now.

Reel Irie 05-28-2016 06:55 AM

Hey Frank, what would you recommend for my 1 year old? looking for something she can ride in and nap also.

Frank@Ocean-Tamer.com 05-28-2016 08:18 AM


Originally Posted by Reel Irie (Post 9077006)
Hey Frank, what would you recommend for my 1 year old? looking for something she can ride in and nap also.

Is the bean bag strictly for her or do you want something adults can use too? Our small teardrop is a child sized bean bag recommended for up to 70 lbs. our medium teardrop will probably hold her in better and it's big enough for adults to use too. It's recommended for 5'10" and 200 lbs. She'll never grow out of the medium teardrop either.

Reel Irie 05-29-2016 08:18 AM

Thanks -- I went with the small, just submitted order
Mom insisted on the pink :-/ my vote was Sea Foam Green to match the boat

cbutters 05-30-2016 02:50 AM

Just ordered a white and royal one for the wife! Any idea's on typical turn around time? Just curious! Thanks Frank!!

Frank@Ocean-Tamer.com 05-30-2016 06:20 AM


Originally Posted by cbutters (Post 9080912)
Just ordered a white and royal one for the wife! Any idea's on typical turn around time? Just curious! Thanks Frank!!

Chris,

Typical manufacturing and production time on most custom color orders is 3-5 business days plus whatever transit time it takes in shipping. With the huge response we've received from our Memorial Day promotion, it could be a few days longer. If you need something rushed, give us a call on Tuesday morning and we'll see what we can do to get it to you by the date you need it.

Thank you,

patro 05-30-2016 07:03 PM

Just placed an order for two medium tear drop long neck and didn't realize you had a sale going on. Anyway you can apply the 15% to my order? Thanks

Frank@Ocean-Tamer.com 05-30-2016 09:10 PM


Originally Posted by patro (Post 9083386)
Just placed an order for two medium tear drop long neck and didn't realize you had a sale going on. Anyway you can apply the 15% to my order? Thanks

Give us a call in the morning and we'll take care of it for you. Thanks!

patro 05-31-2016 10:16 AM

Thank you very much for applying the sale to my order. Looking forward to receiving the bags.

Fish'nFool 06-21-2016 09:33 AM

Got my bag, looks great!

patro 06-25-2016 06:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Fish'nFool (Post 9160421)
Got my bag, looks great!

Ditto. My boys couldn't wait to try them out. :grin:

ShipWrecked25 07-17-2016 07:17 PM


Originally Posted by patro (Post 9177673)
Ditto. My boys couldn't wait to try them out. :grin:

IDK who loves my Ovean Tammer bags more, my Crew or my kids. Lol.
Either way Frank will definitely take care of u.
Catchemoutdoors

dredey 07-20-2016 07:51 PM

What type style do you recommend for Grady white 223 tournament. We have 3 boys ages 11,7, and 1. Me and wife as well


Originally Posted by Frank@Ocean-Tamer.com (Post 9075178)
Ocean-Tamer BIG Memorial Day Weekend SALE!
SAVE 15% OFF Your entire Order
Use coupon code MEMORIAL16


SAVE BIG this weekend with our 4 day Memorial Day Weekend SALE! Whether you're looking to add high quality, comfortable seating to your own boat or looking to purchase a gift for Father's Day your dad will surely love, we've got you covered!

THT Members use coupon code MEMORIAL16 when ordering online at www.Ocean-Tamer.com or mention this code when ordering by phone and receive 15% OFF your entire order with us. Offer valid Friday May. 27th, 2016 - Monday May 730th, 2016. Sales expires at 11:59pm on Monday night.

Don't miss out on the great DEAL!


Frank@Ocean-Tamer.com 07-21-2016 05:16 AM


Originally Posted by dredey (Post 9262974)
What type style do you recommend for Grady white 223 tournament. We have 3 boys ages 11,7, and 1. Me and wife as well

Choosing the right size and style is based on the boat size, the passenger sizes, personal preference, and what you are planning to do with the bean bags. If you would like to give me a call when you have a moment, I would be more than happy to help you with this. We just need to have you answer a few simple questions so we can can determine which size and style is right for you, your passengers, and you boat.

Please feel free to give me a call in the office at 1-800-804-0314 or directly at ((41) 737-8000.

Thank you,

Tidewater2018 07-31-2019 07:34 AM

ad


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.3.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.