Notices
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By holymackeral1

WTB Onslow Bay 27 with Yamaha Power

Old 06-05-2019, 07:03 PM
  #1  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Atlantic Beach, NC
Posts: 461
Default WTB Onslow Bay 27 with Yamaha Power

Would like Yamaha 250s or 300s fly-by-wire, no bottom paint, Garmin or Simrad, and a trailer. Comment or PM me
CapeFisher85 is offline  
Old 06-06-2019, 08:05 AM
  #2  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Beaufort, NC
Posts: 624
Default

I trust you've seen the local one for sale over at Marine 1 Inc. Verado's on it but ready to rig.
https://eastnc.craigslist.org/boa/d/...880510284.html
bpevans is offline  
Old 06-06-2019, 08:58 AM
  #3  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Atlantic Beach, NC
Posts: 461
Default

Originally Posted by bpevans View Post
I trust you've seen the local one for sale over at Marine 1 Inc. Verado's on it but ready to rig.
https://eastnc.craigslist.org/boa/d/...880510284.html
I saw it earlier today, I just really need Yamaha痴. I致e had a set of 3.3L V6s for the past 7 years and operate a 50-passenger ferry with the 4.2s on it now. My neighbor has been a Yamaha dealer in a previous lifetime and I can get majority of parts at a significant discount. Still might go check it out just because I知 a sucker for an OB
CapeFisher85 is offline  
Old 06-06-2019, 02:13 PM
  #4  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 851
Default

have you tried the Onslow Bay face book page? might find someone willing to let one go. good luck it's tough to find one with Yamaha's
evanP220 is offline  
Old 06-06-2019, 03:28 PM
  #5  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Atlantic Beach, NC
Posts: 461
Default

Originally Posted by evanP220 View Post
have you tried the Onslow Bay face book page? might find someone willing to let one go. good luck it's tough to find one with Yamaha's
I have a WTB posted on the Onslow Bay Boat Owners page, and patrol frequently. Had about three with mercs show up but like I said I知 married to the Japs

Last edited by CapeFisher85; 06-06-2019 at 03:54 PM.
CapeFisher85 is offline  
Old 06-07-2019, 07:54 AM
  #6  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 575
Default

Originally Posted by CapeFisher85 View Post


I have a WTB posted on the Onslow Bay Boat Owners page, and patrol frequently. Had about three with mercs show up but like I said I知 married to the Japs
I posted one on there a buddy was selling with F300s but it was bottom painted. Not sure if it is still available though... was in south NJ.
Basspond is offline  
Old 06-07-2019, 08:18 AM
  #7  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Atlantic Beach, NC
Posts: 461
Default

Originally Posted by Basspond View Post
I posted one on there a buddy was selling with F300s but it was bottom painted. Not sure if it is still available though... was in south NJ.
I知 in contact with him now! Pending deposit this afternoon.
CapeFisher85 is offline  
Old 06-07-2019, 09:09 AM
  #8  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 575
Default

Originally Posted by CapeFisher85 View Post


I知 in contact with him now! Pending deposit this afternoon.
Awesome hopefully it works out! Looked like a great rig.
Basspond is offline  
Old 06-07-2019, 12:54 PM
  #9  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Atlantic Beach, NC
Posts: 461
Default

Originally Posted by Basspond View Post
Awesome hopefully it works out! Looked like a great rig.
Deposit has been sent! I hope so too, thanks for the lead.
CapeFisher85 is offline  
Old 06-08-2019, 06:35 AM
  #10  
Admirals ClubCaptains Club Member Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location:
Posts: 369
Default

I have a 27’ 2012 with f300 and 900 hours still under factory warranty. Twin Garmins with trailer
I have a new onslow under construction and expected July/August.
$115,000
slow mocean likes this.
holymackeral1 is offline  
Old 06-08-2019, 07:06 AM
  #11  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Atlantic Beach, NC
Posts: 461
Default

Originally Posted by holymackeral1 View Post
I have a 27 2012 with f300 and 900 hours still under factory warranty. Twin Garmins with trailer
I have a new onslow under construction and expected July/August.
$115,000
Thanks! I have a deposit down on one now, if deal falls through I値l keep this on my short list.
CapeFisher85 is offline  
Old 06-08-2019, 07:50 AM
  #12  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 4
Default

Originally Posted by holymackeral1 View Post
I have a 27 2012 with f300 and 900 hours still under factory warranty. Twin Garmins with trailer
I have a new onslow under construction and expected July/August.
$115,000
call or text me? 9417265244
Wsjasper is offline  
Old 06-21-2019, 06:21 PM
  #13  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Atlantic Beach, NC
Posts: 461
Default

Btt... Boat in NJ is wishy washy about selling and I am trying to get into something soon. Cash buyer.
CapeFisher85 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread