little black tube next to toggle swithch....

Old 08-08-2013, 07:52 AM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Montreal & Cape Cod
Posts: 101
Default little black tube next to toggle swithch....

Need help figuring out how to change a fuse on my new to me Aquasport - As you can see in the pic (yellow arrow) there is a small rubber boot next to each toggle switch - i'm assuming that's the fuse, but how do i change / access it? From the front or do i have to remove the panel and get in there from behind?

2nd question, i have two small fiberglass repairs to do and don't know where to begin (products, procedures, etc)
As always - Thanks for the help!
Attached Images    
arnaldo is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 08:03 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Algonac michigan
Posts: 5,616

The little rubber covers are probably over pop out breakers and the rubber covers allow the push to reset.the chips can be easily repaired using a gel coat repair kit if you are handy or a fiberglass guy if you are not.
muskamoot is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 09:02 AM
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Media, PA and Brigantine, NJ
Posts: 1,055

Those rubber boots generally unscrew and then the breaker will fall out from the rear.
TimC2520 is offline  
Old 08-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: AL
Posts: 524

Like they said from the looks of them those are circuit breakers and not fuses. So you unscrew the rubber boot from the front, disconnect the wires at the rear and remove the breaker. That is, if it needs to be replaced. If the circuit breaker is just tripped, you press the center of the rubber bulb and it should click back in.
Auburn02 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread