Notices
Like Tree2086Likes

THT Great Deals Thread

Old 03-08-2019, 07:20 AM
  #5581  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Hanahan, SC
Posts: 7,808
Default

Originally Posted by Floatingalong View Post
I've got one ordered as well, and looking at other sites it seems like it's just the harness. But in the description on West Marine it does say something about a gimbal
I saw that, but cancelled my order. I'm pretty sure it is just the harness. I should have let it come and returned to store if all it is is the harness, but I really didn't need it.
schoolsout1 is online now  
Old 03-08-2019, 07:58 AM
  #5582  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,092
Default

It is only the harness. You have to buy the drop straps and plate separate. It is still a good deal though.
arbogb06 is offline  
Old 03-08-2019, 10:26 AM
  #5583  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 328
Default Penn Spinfisher

West marine has all their Penn Spinfisher Reels on clearance.

3500 and 4500 for $67
5500 and 6500 for $82
7500 and 8500 for $97

https://www.westmarine.com/outlet/bu...37?recordNum=9
creditcardguy and Gator16 like this.
b1gdog83 is offline  
Old 03-08-2019, 10:33 AM
  #5584  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 150
Default

Originally Posted by b1gdog83 View Post
West marine has all their Penn Spinfisher Reels on clearance.

3500 and 4500 for $67
5500 and 6500 for $82
7500 and 8500 for $97

https://www.westmarine.com/outlet/bu...37?recordNum=9
great deal. Spinfisher V is a great reel. In my opinion, the VI really only improves upon the LL version, as it is totally sealed now. Going to order a few of the 4500s
billyballgame is offline  
Old 03-08-2019, 11:23 AM
  #5585  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 328
Default DAIWA Saltist Hyper Speed Lever Drag Reel

Another good reel deal on West Marine Clearance.

DAIWA Saltist STTLD50HSH Hyper Speed Lever Drag Conventional Reel $ 157
https://www.westmarine.com/buy/daiwa...reel--12629796

DAIWA Saltist STTLD40HSH Hyper Speed Lever Drag Conventional Reel $187

https://www.westmarine.com/outlet/bu...8?recordNum=13

b1gdog83 is offline  
Old 03-08-2019, 11:33 AM
  #5586  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 379
Default

Originally Posted by b1gdog83 View Post
Another good reel deal on West Marine Clearance.

DAIWA Saltist STTLD50HSH Hyper Speed Lever Drag Conventional Reel $ 157
https://www.westmarine.com/buy/daiwa...reel--12629796

DAIWA Saltist STTLD40HSH Hyper Speed Lever Drag Conventional Reel $187

https://www.westmarine.com/outlet/bu...8?recordNum=13
If anyone is looking for the size 30 saltist Sierra Trading Post has them and you can find an additional 25% coupon code
Floatingalong is offline  
Old 03-08-2019, 12:25 PM
  #5587  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 22
Default

Originally Posted by Floatingalong View Post
If anyone is looking for the size 30 saltist Sierra Trading Post has them and you can find an additional 25% coupon code
Use Actie Junky and get 10% back on Sierra. PM me for a referral code and we both get $10 additional.
Unit310 is offline  
Old 03-08-2019, 01:54 PM
  #5588  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 611
Default

Originally Posted by Floatingalong View Post
If anyone is looking for the size 30 saltist Sierra Trading Post has them and you can find an additional 25% coupon code
Sierra doesn’t do 25% off coupons anymore. Those days are over.

Unless you you have a link to one...
morassra is offline  
Old 03-08-2019, 02:26 PM
  #5589  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 379
Default

Originally Posted by morassra View Post


Sierra doesn’t do 25% off coupons anymore. Those days are over.

Unless you you have a link to one...
Try this code

CG75MY258

Maybe I'm special, but I still get emails a couple times a week with codes. Now they haven't done the 35% since they were bought by tjmaxx, and they are more restrictive on what the codes work for, but if you wait long enough and the item stays in stock they will eventually send out a code that works
Floatingalong is offline  
Old 03-08-2019, 03:40 PM
  #5590  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Old Lyme, CT
Posts: 369
Default

MorriesSon likes this.
Chris From Saybrook is offline  
Old 03-08-2019, 04:34 PM
  #5591  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Louisiana and Morehead City N.C.
Posts: 11,005
Default

Originally Posted by Chris From Saybrook View Post
Those prices are crazy good. I paid 590 for the HTX 6 two years ago that was atleast 20 percent off at the time.

captain28570 is online now  
Old 03-09-2019, 12:48 AM
  #5592  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 583
Default Honda pressure washer $220

https://tools.woot.com/offers/simpso...5080_398845120
Ar15bang is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 03:28 AM
  #5593  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Eastern Shore, MD
Posts: 1,196
Default

West marine has a bunch of stuff marked down 75% or more

https://www.westmarine.com/outlet/_/N-2yc5
captglasshole is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 07:09 AM
  #5594  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Hanahan, SC
Posts: 7,808
Default

PSA has 420rds of 5.56 Federal green tip ammo for $118.99 after rebate. Ordered a can last night to add to the pile.
schoolsout1 is online now  
Old 03-09-2019, 11:41 AM
  #5595  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 456
Default Jigging reel?

Originally Posted by Floatingalong View Post
Try this code

CG75MY258

Maybe I'm special, but I still get emails a couple times a week with codes. Now they haven't done the 35% since they were bought by tjmaxx, and they are more restrictive on what the codes work for, but if you wait long enough and the item stays in stock they will eventually send out a code that works

Would this reel be suitable for jigging in up to 150 feet of water? Say for BSB, triggers, etc....

Thanks
Newport Style is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 11:43 AM
  #5596  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 456
Default

Originally Posted by b1gdog83 View Post
Another good reel deal on West Marine Clearance.

DAIWA Saltist STTLD50HSH Hyper Speed Lever Drag Conventional Reel $ 157
https://www.westmarine.com/buy/daiwa...reel--12629796

DAIWA Saltist STTLD40HSH Hyper Speed Lever Drag Conventional Reel $187

https://www.westmarine.com/outlet/bu...8?recordNum=13

Quoted wrong post, this reel?



Would this reel be suitable for jigging in up to 150 feet of water? Say for BSB, triggers, etc....

Thanks
Newport Style is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 06:32 PM
  #5597  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Beaufort, NC
Posts: 1,347
Default

Looking around for an Simrad HS35 to go with the RS35 and I found that Defender is also selling a package deal with the RS35 AND the HS35 for $299.99. This is an even better deal than the RS35 for $171.99, which is still available, and shows as back in stock.

RS35/HS35 bundle

Original RS35 deal:

RS35 only
STIPulation is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 06:38 PM
  #5598  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Palm Beach County
Posts: 8,610
Default

WPBTH is online now  
Old 03-09-2019, 07:00 PM
  #5599  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: s. florida
Posts: 1,824
Default

Originally Posted by WPBTH View Post
Great price for a 50 but I think at this point ur better off spending 40 bucks more for a 4k TV. All the new TV's come out this month so there's gonna be a lot of discounted product coming out, especially the non 4k stuff.
pathfinder11 is offline  
Old 03-10-2019, 05:19 AM
  #5600  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 997
Default

Originally Posted by captain28570 View Post
Those prices are crazy good. I paid 590 for the HTX 6 two years ago that was atleast 20 percent off at the time.

$740 for the Sinister SDX6 is a well below anything that I have seen.
JFam is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread