Notices
Like Tree2442Likes

THT Great Deals Thread

Old 02-22-2019, 08:19 AM
  #5381  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Orlando / Port Canaveral FL
Posts: 1,156
Default

Originally Posted by morassra View Post


https://www.sierra.com/penn-fathom-l...prod-prod579FM

You’re welcome. Multiple models discounted. All are levelwind.
Nice! I typically stay away from levelwind reels, though.
krocks is offline  
Old 02-22-2019, 08:43 AM
  #5382  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,161
Default

Originally Posted by krocks View Post
Any word on when they might ship?
I ordered mine from West Marine on Wednesday. It shipped yesterday.
acteg is offline  
Old 02-22-2019, 09:35 AM
  #5383  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Media, PA and Brigantine, NJ
Posts: 1,044
Default

Originally Posted by doradohunter View Post
Worked for me yesterday.

Worked for me also yesterday.
TimC2520 is offline  
Old 02-22-2019, 12:07 PM
  #5384  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,657
Default

I was a t Walmart today and they were marking down the Ozark Trail 30 Can leak tight cooler down to $25. I believe they normally go for $54.
gameon is offline  
Old 02-22-2019, 01:29 PM
  #5385  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Sienna Plantation, TX.
Posts: 2,300
Default

Originally Posted by TimC2520 View Post
Worked for me also yesterday.
Perhaps it was a one day deal.... Wouldn't be the first time I missed one of those....

I was going to price out a SIMRAD HS35. I already have an RS35 and was considering another one to replace my ICOM with the remote MIC.
popeyeiii is offline  
Old 02-22-2019, 01:36 PM
  #5386  
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: West Coast
Posts: 37
Default

Originally Posted by popeyeiii View Post
Perhaps it was a one day deal.... Wouldn't be the first time I missed one of those....

I was going to price out a SIMRAD HS35. I already have an RS35 and was considering another one to replace my ICOM with the remote MIC.
just stop by my local West Marine they did a price match and had it in stock !
UltraElite24 likes this.
PursuitJoe is offline  
Old 02-22-2019, 01:47 PM
  #5387  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pgh Pa
Posts: 14,756
Default

$23.00

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=...9A4I8QE&adurl=
Thalasso is offline  
Old 02-22-2019, 02:42 PM
  #5388  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Long Island
Posts: 788
Default

Defender still has the RS35 for $171.
Fish_Hunt is offline  
Old 02-22-2019, 03:06 PM
  #5389  
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 41
Default

I hate to post without a link but I just want to tell everyone about that website Sierra posted above. In the box that arrives is a fresh return shipping label and if you’re not happy it is so easy to slap it on and send it back. Not only that, but the money is credited back to your account before they receive it. So you can buy something else almost right away without fronting more money.
racin118 is offline  
Old 02-22-2019, 03:09 PM
  #5390  
UCF
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Orlando & Key Colony Beach
Posts: 1,003
Default

Originally Posted by racin118 View Post
I hate to post without a link but I just want to tell everyone about that website Sierra posted above. In the box that arrives is a fresh return shipping label and if you’re not happy it is so easy to slap it on and send it back. Not only that, but the money is credited back to your account before they receive it. So you can buy something else almost right away without fronting more money.
Were there any right handed or all left? It's funny because I am actually left handed.
UCF is online now  
Old 02-22-2019, 03:10 PM
  #5391  
THT Sponsor Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Eastern Shore MD
Posts: 2,240
Default

There's a killer deal for shimano talicas here in private sales section. Check it out
mouse4x4 is offline  
Old 02-22-2019, 03:41 PM
  #5392  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Beaufort, NC
Posts: 1,422
Default

Originally Posted by Fish_Hunt View Post
Defender still has the RS35 for $171.
Damn it. I've been trying to resist ordering...but just price matched to West Marine and ordered one up.
PursuitJoe and JMHawkeye like this.
STIPulation is offline  
Old 02-22-2019, 03:56 PM
  #5393  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Summerfield/Beaufort NC
Posts: 1,273
Default

Originally Posted by STIPulation View Post
Damn it. I've been trying to resist ordering...but just price matched to West Marine and ordered one up.
I'm trying not to.
good stuff is offline  
Old 02-23-2019, 02:50 AM
  #5394  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 630
Default Swiss army knives

Ar15bang is offline  
Old 02-23-2019, 08:38 AM
  #5395  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: League City, TX
Posts: 1,123
Default

Just FYI the manager priced match the RS-35 at my west marine with no issues at all. Said it's an awesome deal and he's been telling people to get in on it before the policy changes. 185 bucks OTD.
wizness is online now  
Old 02-23-2019, 10:56 AM
  #5396  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 157
Default

Originally Posted by wizness View Post
Just FYI the manager priced match the RS-35 at my west marine with no issues at all. Said it's an awesome deal and he's been telling people to get in on it before the policy changes. 185 bucks OTD.
I see it's marked as an EU unit not US. Anyone know what, if any, difference to the end user that would create? or is it just in regards to the radio frequency licencing? I do see it lists an FCC ID on the right though along with the IC ID

Last edited by joshscott84; 02-23-2019 at 11:26 AM.
joshscott84 is offline  
Old 02-23-2019, 11:09 AM
  #5397  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 254
Default

Originally Posted by jski59 View Post
Just ordered a Simrad Rs-35 Vhf from Defender for 171.99. It's on backorder but I can wait.

https://www.defender.com/product.jsp...355&id=5383844

Ya'all just had to go and tell us about this great deal, didn't you!!??

(Just ordered one...)
Flybull is offline  
Old 02-23-2019, 11:43 AM
  #5398  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 642
Default

Originally Posted by joshscott84 View Post
I see it's marked as an EU unit not US. Anyone know what, if any, difference to the end user that would create? or is it just in regards to the radio frequency licencing? I do see it lists an FCC ID on the right though along with the IC ID
I didn’t even notice that. Now I have to go home and check mine.

Edit: Mine are US units.

Last edited by morassra; 02-23-2019 at 04:23 PM.
morassra is offline  
Old 02-23-2019, 12:13 PM
  #5399  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 157
Default

Originally Posted by morassra View Post


I didn’t even notice that. Now I have to go home and check mine.
I would think if it came from WM then you're fine. As for defender.... they may be shipping the EU unit. Not sure since I didn't purchase but would explain the pricing a bit.

Didn't want to post twice with no deal
so

Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym $699.99 $399.99
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bowflex-P...ance/270460480
joshscott84 is offline  
Old 02-23-2019, 04:03 PM
  #5400  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 642
Default

morassra is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread