Notices
Like Tree2539Likes

THT Great Deals Thread

Old 11-23-2018, 07:51 AM
  #4381  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Boston
Posts: 4,111
Default

Originally Posted by Mad Fisher View Post
Anybody find any Danco pliers deals?
Last year was 50% off everything.
I was looking for this as well.
dannyroche is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 08:05 AM
  #4382  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Cambridge,md
Posts: 337
Default

Originally Posted by Mad Fisher View Post
Anybody find any Danco pliers deals?
Last year was 50% off everything.
Their Facebook says stay tuned for cyber monday deals.
Nardiellojitsu is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 08:16 AM
  #4383  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Sienna Plantation, TX.
Posts: 2,376
Default

Penn Clash 20% off

PENN® Clash? Spinning | PENN®
popeyeiii is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 08:30 AM
  #4384  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 143
Default

Tanacom 1000 25% off @dick sporting goods site $450
van stal vm150 buy 2 get 1 free @ tackle direct
Hds-7 gen3 with lss2 transducer $750 at cabela's.

I am also looking fir a good sale on Avets
EricD1980 is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 08:36 AM
  #4385  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Seabrook, TX
Posts: 1,138
Default

Originally Posted by EricD1980 View Post
Tanacom 1000 25% off @dick sporting goods site $450
van stal vm150 buy 2 get 1 free @ tackle direct
Hds-7 gen3 with lss2 transducer $750 at cabela's.

I am also looking fir a good sale on Avets

I see Daiwa listed under the exclusions for Dicks
Kenner21 is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 08:43 AM
  #4386  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 143
Default


I would hurry before they fix it than cause I already successfully bought one at $450

Last edited by EricD1980; 11-23-2018 at 08:54 AM.
EricD1980 is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 09:20 AM
  #4387  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 172
Default

HDS 7 carbon with transducer for $700

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/low...dCatid=5636001
EricD1980 likes this.
jcchapot is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 01:05 PM
  #4388  
UCF
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Orlando & Key Colony Beach
Posts: 1,046
Default

Originally Posted by LBAYERS View Post
Attachment 1090303

3D Fishing Charts

50% Off Black Friday Sale!Attachment 1090303



Strikelines is having a half off black friday sale. I ordered a keys map on Wed and I have it up and running on my Simrad unit today thanks to Tristan. He went above and beyond what I expected. They seem to be real good folks and the coverage seems to be better than CMore.
  • Go to Strikelines.com and add the charts and private spots you want to your cart.
  • Use coupon code blackfriday to get 50% off.
The coupon code is valid Friday, 11/23/18, through Sunday, 11/25/18.

Do they not have one of the keys?
UCF is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 01:11 PM
  #4389  
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location:
Posts: 30
Default

Originally Posted by EricD1980 View Post

I would hurry before they fix it than cause I already successfully bought one at $450
Just ordered one. Got the discount!
​​​​​​
robie is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 01:21 PM
  #4390  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Athens Ga
Posts: 37
Default

Originally Posted by UCF View Post
Do they not have one of the keys?
Yea that was the one I bought. It is normally priced 255.00 but with the code its 128.00.
LBAYERS is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 02:11 PM
  #4391  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 896
Default

If anyone finds a lithium ion ice fishing auger deal, please let me know. Nobody seems to have god deals on those.
carbidemanfishing is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 02:30 PM
  #4392  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 560
Default

Originally Posted by LBAYERS View Post
Yea that was the one I bought. It is normally priced 255.00 but with the code its 128.00.
I almost pulled the trigger until I noticed it only shows out to 30’ depths. I’d be all over it if it went to 120’.
tenacious1 is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 04:02 PM
  #4393  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Loxahatchee, FL
Posts: 157
Default


Originally Posted by Mad Fisher View Post
Anybody find any Danco pliers deals?
Last year was 50% off everything.

“Excluding Premio”

th3umbra is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 05:11 PM
  #4394  
565
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 52
Default

Amazon Amazon

Amazon seems to have random 26% discounts on Penn international VI series reels, that seem to change very frequently. Currently it's for the Int 12VISX, just yesterday it was for 16VIS, before it was for the gold Int 80VISW for $670 from 899. That was the best price I found anywhere so I ordered one.

I figure if you keep checking back the size you want might be on sale.
565 is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 06:21 PM
  #4395  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 631
Default

Dammit. Missed it. Out of stock.
johndoe031181 is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 06:33 PM
  #4396  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: League City, TX
Posts: 926
Default

Originally Posted by johndoe031181 View Post
Dammit. Missed it. Out of stock.
scroll up a bit, they were $425 a few days ago from an ebay seller.
ShawnQ is offline  
Old 11-23-2018, 07:57 PM
  #4397  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: New Orleans, La
Posts: 626
Default

Originally Posted by ShawnQ View Post
scroll up a bit, they were $425 a few days ago from an ebay seller.
15% coupon ended that day
jvoisel is offline  
Old 11-24-2018, 07:05 AM
  #4398  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Boston
Posts: 4,111
Default

Originally Posted by th3umbra View Post




“Excluding Premio”

Any idea on the % off?
dannyroche is offline  
Old 11-24-2018, 07:41 AM
  #4399  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 3,165
Default

Originally Posted by LBAYERS View Post
Attachment 1090303

3D Fishing Charts

50% Off Black Friday Sale!Attachment 1090303



Strikelines is having a half off black friday sale. I ordered a keys map on Wed and I have it up and running on my Simrad unit today thanks to Tristan. He went above and beyond what I expected. They seem to be real good folks and the coverage seems to be better than CMore.
  • Go to Strikelines.com and add the charts and private spots you want to your cart.
  • Use coupon code blackfriday to get 50% off.
The coupon code is valid Friday, 11/23/18, through Sunday, 11/25/18.

okay so so this seems like a nobrainer over cmor? Anyone use - pm me if you have any insight into which is better.
sammythetuna is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread