The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum

The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum (https://www.thehulltruth.com/index.php)
-   The Boating Forum (https://www.thehulltruth.com/boating-forum-14/)
-   -   THT Great Deals Thread (https://www.thehulltruth.com/boating-forum/779976-tht-great-deals-thread.html)

sammythetuna 12-14-2017 12:40 PM


Originally Posted by Nomad15 (Post 10925715)
Tackle Direct 50 and 40% off some tsunami rods

https://m.tackledirect.com/tsunami-h...aign=PR_121417

Anyone use the Extra Heavy Braid rods?

OutdoorzDude 12-14-2017 02:17 PM

They should change the name of this thread to...

Come see how much you are getting screwed 10 mos out of the year paying regular price!”

SeaBassHWD 12-14-2017 02:23 PM


Originally Posted by OutdoorzDude (Post 10926516)
They should change the name of this thread to...

Come see how much you are getting screwed 10 mos out of the year paying regular price!”

I don't think that's how it works.

keithelder 12-14-2017 02:28 PM

$50 off on Rachio smart home water sprinkler until 12/21. I own one. It paid for itself this summer not watering the yard based on when it rains.

http://rachio.com/give-rachio?utm_so...eid=d7dacf6901

mdees88 12-14-2017 06:21 PM

LEFT HANDED i think... Diawa Luna (similar to a calcutta) 50% off 1 left

https://www.westmarine.com/outlet/bu...04?recordNum=9

creditcardguy 12-14-2017 06:22 PM


Originally Posted by mdees88 (Post 10927175)
LEFT HANDED i think... Diawa Luna (similar to a calcutta) 50% off 1 left

https://www.westmarine.com/outlet/bu...04?recordNum=9

Gone in one minute! :o

mdees88 12-14-2017 07:05 PM


Originally Posted by creditcardguy (Post 10927182)
Gone in one minute! :o

You weren't kidding :rofl:

finders fee is 10% :grin:

PortStar 12-14-2017 07:09 PM


Originally Posted by Sailfish_WC (Post 10925264)
Arrived.
They are pretty stout.
I'd say @ 8-9# each
Handle isn't as "weak" as it looks

Hoping for years of enjoyment now

Good luck... that was/is a killer deal for whoever can take advantage of it. Sad I missed the Avets....

NC Mike 12-15-2017 02:55 AM

Anova Culinary Sous Vide bluetooth + wifi 40% off

https://www.amazon.com/Anova-Culinar...5%3A2470955011

Fish_Hunt 12-15-2017 06:08 AM


Originally Posted by Reel Commotion (Post 10904638)
Tigress Outrigger mounts and Daiwa Saltiga 2 speed reels .....50% off right now on West Marine.

https://www.westmarine.com/buy/daiwa...31?recordNum=2

Did not see any discount.

inboardman 12-15-2017 06:51 AM


Originally Posted by Fish_Hunt (Post 10927958)
Did not see any discount.

Those didn’t last more than a few hours.

convertible13 12-15-2017 08:01 AM

I missed it too. Always the brides maid, never the bride. (Figuratively speaking lol)

Pipo6007 12-15-2017 10:40 AM


Originally Posted by convertible13 (Post 10928348)
I missed it too. Always the brides maid, never the bride. (Figuratively speaking lol)

:rofl:

Pipo6007 12-15-2017 10:43 AM


Originally Posted by Fish_Hunt (Post 10927958)
Did not see any discount.

My wife kept asking me what I wanted for Christmas and clicked on this thread and saw that deal. Luckily she bought it within a few minutes. I saw the west marine box a few days ago and can't wait to use it....:grin:

one wolf 12-15-2017 11:54 AM


Originally Posted by convertible13 (Post 10928348)
I missed it too. Always the brides maid, never the bride. (Figuratively speaking lol)

Apparently Pipo6007's wife was the bride for this one

565 12-15-2017 12:02 PM

I ordered the saltiga lever drag 40 size and got a confirmation but a day later I got a message that they sold out. They gave me a number to call but I figured they would tell me tough luck. I called anyway and I'm very glad I did. I managed to get the Saltiga 50 size, which was not even on sale for the same price. Just got it in the mail, not a bad reel for 228 bucks.

sullivan504 12-15-2017 12:03 PM


Originally Posted by one wolf (Post 10929049)
Apparently Pipo6007's wife was the bride for this one



We're gonna need pics of wife (with something at least 50% off, in keeping with this thread's mission).

sammythetuna 12-15-2017 12:05 PM


Originally Posted by 565 (Post 10929071)
I ordered the saltiga lever drag 40 size and got a confirmation but a day later I got a message that they sold out. They gave me a number to call but I figured they would tell me tough luck. I called anyway and I'm very glad I did. I managed to get the Saltiga 50 size, which was not even on sale for the same price. Just got it in the mail, not a bad reel for 228 bucks.

My 35s came in fine. I think WM has a problem with their online ordering system just from following this thread. Seems that the site does not reduce inventory in real-time so you get these situations.

rbhankins001 12-15-2017 12:10 PM


Originally Posted by sammythetuna (Post 10929079)
My 35s came in fine. I think WM has a problem with their online ordering system just from following this thread. Seems that the site does not reduce inventory in real-time so you get these situations.

While I'm in the fishing business now I used to be a professor of computer science (not kidding).

Sounds like they need to implement a mutex lock . . .

sammythetuna 12-15-2017 12:13 PM


Originally Posted by rbhankins001 (Post 10929091)
While I'm in the fishing business now I used to be a professor of computer science (not kidding).

Sounds like they need to implement a mutex lock . . .

sounds like you just made that up :jk:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.3.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.