Notices
Like Tree91Likes

Bolo - stolen 36 yellowfin

Old 07-12-2019, 07:04 AM
  #1  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2
Default Bolo - stolen 36 yellowfin

Stolen boat alert.
Boynton Beach - On Trailer

2008 36 Yellowfin with Triple 300 Yamahas.
"Triple Mike"
Documented #1247431
Hull ID# YFY36190F808
Serial numbers on the engines
YDV3854D606
YDV54911A707
YDV549388A707
Trailer serial# 4DJAB3637CA0058556
Trailer tag CIRF89
Contact me with any information. Stolen between 830PM and 730AM this morning
Mike
352-214-3221

mpotapow is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 07:25 AM
  #2  
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 44
Default Bolo

What a heartbreaker. I live over in Bradenton. I'll keep an eye out. I live on the water. At this point it could be almost anywhere. Good luck recovering it.
Upshot is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 07:27 AM
  #3  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 874
Default

Pictures would help folks keep an eye out
ashcreek is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 07:30 AM
  #4  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Palmetto Bay, FL
Posts: 855
Default

What color is the hull and outboards? Best of luck
Lprizman likes this.
fireboat is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 07:32 AM
  #5  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: North Florida
Posts: 99
Default


Got this off Facebook. Pretty sure it's the same one.
Lprizman likes this.
CJFL is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 08:05 AM
  #6  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Texas
Posts: 26
Default

That sucks. I hope you get her back.
Flat Busted is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 08:19 AM
  #7  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 106
Default

Terrible, sorry to hear.
Jasongator is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 08:46 AM
  #8  
Senior Member
 
Lprizman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: RI
Posts: 5,825
Default

Sickening.....hoping for the best!!!

hang em high!!!!
Lprizman is online now  
Old 07-12-2019, 08:48 AM
  #9  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 337
Default

Originally Posted by mpotapow View Post
Stolen boat alert.
Boynton Beach - On Trailer

2008 36 Yellowfin with Triple 300 Yamahas.
"Triple Mike"
Documented #1247431
Hull ID# YFY36190F808
Serial numbers on the engines
YDV3854D606
YDV54911A707
YDV549388A707
Trailer serial# 4DJAB3637CA0058556
Trailer tag CIRF89
Contact me with any information. Stolen between 830PM and 730AM this morning
Mike
352-214-3221
Ain't there some way to lock the trailer wheels if you're going to park a boat like that where you just reverse hook up and say bye and thanks.
sailingman is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 09:13 AM
  #10  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,497
Default

Locks are for honest people. A grinder or bolt cutters and it’s gone! Best of luck.
foggysail, mtneer and alfnator like this.
Buttapollock1010 is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 09:35 AM
  #11  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 337
Default

yea but you gotta make some kind of racket.
MercuryMan200 likes this.
sailingman is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 09:44 AM
  #12  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Stuart FL
Posts: 383
Default

Where was it when this occurred? Any neighbors/business have surveillance?
Rundeep is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 09:58 AM
  #13  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: ditch, boynton
Posts: 439
Default

Originally Posted by Rundeep View Post
Where was it when this occurred? Any neighbors/business have surveillance?
this. Boynton is a small town and thatís a very noticeable boat. Hoping a local spotted something.
flfJack is online now  
Old 07-12-2019, 10:30 AM
  #14  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 631
Default

Originally Posted by Buttapollock1010 View Post
Locks are for honest people. A grinder or bolt cutters and itís gone! Best of luck.
It sucks but this is true
The best you can do is make it difficult so they'll go somewhere else

OP, best of luck
I have some friends in the area. I'll pass it on
tvguy243 is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 10:41 AM
  #15  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 26
Default

damn sorry to hear that!
unitoo1 is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 11:02 AM
  #16  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Jax, FL
Posts: 1,813
Default

Originally Posted by flfJack View Post

this. Boynton is a small town and thatís a very noticeable boat. Hoping a local spotted something.

LOL, What? Nothing between Jupiter and Homestead is a small town.
fish772 and MercuryMan200 like this.
acme54321 is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 01:03 PM
  #17  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,636
Default

GPS Locator ?
SolOps likes this.
avalonandl is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 01:18 PM
  #18  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: One bridge south of Clearwater Beach
Posts: 1,151
Default

Originally Posted by acme54321 View Post
LOL, What? Nothing between Jupiter and Homestead is a small town.
Obviously you don't live in Boynton.....
Diverboy is online now  
Old 07-12-2019, 01:22 PM
  #19  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: One bridge south of Clearwater Beach
Posts: 1,151
Default

Originally Posted by sailingman View Post
Ain't there some way to lock the trailer wheels if you're going to park a boat like that where you just reverse hook up and say bye and thanks.

Yes, use one of these and it doesn't make it impossible, but no ordinary thief is going to defeat it.....The Toughest Anti-Theft Trailer Lock | Brahma Wheel Lock I have one and I can tell you they are very heavy duty and that you are not going to cut through it in a matter of minutes with an angle grinder and you definitely are not going to get through it without making a lot of noise and bringing a ton of attention to yourself.
Diverboy is online now  
Old 07-12-2019, 02:59 PM
  #20  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 431
Default

Originally Posted by Diverboy View Post
Yes, use one of these and it doesn't make it impossible, but no ordinary thief is going to defeat it.....The Toughest Anti-Theft Trailer Lock | Brahma Wheel Lock I have one and I can tell you they are very heavy duty and that you are not going to cut through it in a matter of minutes with an angle grinder and you definitely are not going to get through it without making a lot of noise and bringing a ton of attention to yourself.
just curious, wouldnt deflating the tire allow it to be taken off?
cmerc is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread