Notices

Cape Horn - let's see em!

Old 03-06-2015, 05:53 PM
  #521  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Florida
Posts: 11,253
Likes: 0
Received 1,039 Likes on 498 Posts
Default

Thanks! I will see if I can use one of the pics.
Old 03-07-2015, 04:12 PM
  #522  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 1,235
Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts
Default

My '04 21'
Attached Images  
Old 03-27-2015, 01:27 PM
  #523  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 360
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

heading to the weight-in station...
Attached Images   
Old 03-31-2015, 07:02 PM
  #524  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Florida
Posts: 11,253
Likes: 0
Received 1,039 Likes on 498 Posts
Default

I had attempted to work with another vendor here on THT that simply can't do the job. Excuse after excuse and 3 months to get the wrong logo sticker. Completely screwed the second attempt up and I gave up. Contacted Luke(LWalker) here and he has been a pleasure to work with.

First, from payment to delivery to my doorstep was 4 days for the new LIT UP logo. Paid on a weekend and it showed up Thursday morning so not really even 4 days. Finally installed it this week and it looks great. The old stickers were full of billfish scratches and I removed them all, took that opportunity to give the hull an extra buffing and re-installed the new stickers. Still have to install the LIT UPized Cape Horn stickers towards the aft end of the boat. I'll do that this week.

Next step, time to create a new LIT UP t-shirt logo. I am a history buff and not many places have more history than St. Augustine, FL. Revision after revision(sorry Luke) and we finally have the logo below. The fort you see is Fort Matanzas and the lions are the ones adorning the Bridge of Lions that crosses the ICW in St. Augustine. Of course he squeezed the boat in along with my favorite thing, blue marlin. We are in the process of ordering the high quality(read expensive) shirts that are so popular today with this logo on the back. I guess since the Cape Horn is in the logo, I can post here right?
Attached Images   
Old 04-01-2015, 04:46 AM
  #525  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: OBA
Posts: 2,703
Received 263 Likes on 123 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by JAGSARE1 View Post
I had attempted to work with another vendor here on THT that simply can't do the job. Excuse after excuse and 3 months to get the wrong logo sticker. Completely screwed the second attempt up and I gave up. Contacted Luke(LWalker) here and he has been a pleasure to work with.

First, from payment to delivery to my doorstep was 4 days for the new LIT UP logo. Paid on a weekend and it showed up Thursday morning so not really even 4 days. Finally installed it this week and it looks great. The old stickers were full of billfish scratches and I removed them all, took that opportunity to give the hull an extra buffing and re-installed the new stickers. Still have to install the LIT UPized Cape Horn stickers towards the aft end of the boat. I'll do that this week.

Next step, time to create a new LIT UP t-shirt logo. I am a history buff and not many places have more history than St. Augustine, FL. Revision after revision(sorry Luke) and we finally have the logo below. The fort you see is Fort Matanzas and the lions are the ones adorning the Bridge of Lions that crosses the ICW in St. Augustine. Of course he squeezed the boat in along with my favorite thing, blue marlin. We are in the process of ordering the high quality(read expensive) shirts that are so popular today with this logo on the back. I guess since the Cape Horn is in the logo, I can post here right?
Looks great man!
Old 04-01-2015, 11:55 AM
  #526  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anderson, SC
Posts: 6,117
Likes: 0
Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
Default

I like it a lot!
Old 04-01-2015, 06:58 PM
  #527  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South of Pennsyltucky
Posts: 9,511
Likes: 0
Received 853 Likes on 363 Posts
Default

Nice Jags!
Old 05-06-2015, 12:39 PM
  #528  
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 45
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Might have gotten a little carried away with the canvasing but, we are prepared for all conditions now! LOL Actually the full enclosure is for over-nighters on the boat. comes with screen inserts too!
Attached Images    
Old 11-27-2015, 09:42 AM
  #529  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Land of Endless Summer
Posts: 16
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Name:  Cape%20Horn%201_zpsgrpzqstq.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  165.4 KB


2004 Cape Horn 17
90 Johnson
Daytona Beach
Attached Images  
Old 12-06-2015, 06:37 PM
  #530  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Apollo Beach, Fl
Posts: 513
Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Default

Well, I have had it since June.

I have zero compaints so far at a little over 100 hours.
Attached Images  
Old 12-07-2015, 05:41 AM
  #531  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location:
Posts: 280
Likes: 0
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Year and a half now and love everything about her. Had a CH 24 for almost 5 years before ordering this one.
Attached Images  
Old 12-23-2015, 05:10 AM
  #532  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cape May County, NJ
Posts: 270
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Default

Trolling for bass a couple weeks back

Name:  IMG_3359_zpsbjokbwo6.jpg
Views: 826
Size:  200.2 KB
Old 12-24-2015, 11:13 PM
  #533  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: statesville/oak island nc
Posts: 753
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Dont have a good in water shot yet but here are a couple on the hill shots.

Name:  20150414_141130_1.jpg
Views: 837
Size:  337.3 KB

Name:  20150511_181209.jpg
Views: 811
Size:  296.6 KB
Old 12-25-2015, 08:22 AM
  #534  
Admirals ClubCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: (snowbird in training) Lake Erie Un-salted water and shark free!
Posts: 7,956
Received 880 Likes on 492 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by surf1729 View Post
Trolling for bass a couple weeks back

Looks a lot like the one Santa brought me!
'07 24 with 200 E-tech H.O.'s

Old 12-25-2015, 09:01 AM
  #535  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South of Pennsyltucky
Posts: 9,511
Likes: 0
Received 853 Likes on 363 Posts
Default

Surely one of you guys with a 24 wants to sell me yours so you can move up to a 31?
Classic25.....did you just buy that 24? I have combed every corner of the interwebs and I can't find a decent 24 anywhere.
Old 12-25-2015, 06:42 PM
  #536  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Dothan, Al
Posts: 593
Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts
Default

Hollywood why you looking for a 2000 up? Why not a 98 up? It's the same hull..
Old 12-26-2015, 03:03 AM
  #537  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cape May County, NJ
Posts: 270
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Classic25 View Post
Looks a lot like the one Santa brought me!
'07 24 with 200 E-tech H.O.'s
Awesome Bob thats good to hear you found one! Also my Stamoid top is holding up great
Old 12-26-2015, 03:13 AM
  #538  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South of Pennsyltucky
Posts: 9,511
Likes: 0
Received 853 Likes on 363 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 95Blitz View Post
Hollywood why you looking for a 2000 up? Why not a 98 up? It's the same hull..
Poly tank.........I think they changed over in 2000, so everything past that had the Poly tanks.
Old 12-26-2015, 07:23 AM
  #539  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Dothan, Al
Posts: 593
Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts
Default

Oh ok yeah mine has a metal tank.
Old 12-27-2015, 10:37 AM
  #540  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 223
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

My 2102 CH31T...
Attached Images     

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.