Go Back  The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum > BOATING FORUMS > Boating and Boat Show Photos
Reload this Page >

Post the best picture of your lady on your boat

Notices
Like Tree11734Likes

Post the best picture of your lady on your boat

Old 08-10-2018, 06:35 PM
  #21201  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,338
Default

made the bikini lol , have a fun safe trip Cracked
ed d is online now  
Old 08-10-2018, 06:50 PM
  #21202  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
stringle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SWFL
Posts: 5,680
Default

Best wishes to Mrs. Mash.
Mashwarhon likes this.
stringle is offline  
Old 08-11-2018, 07:18 AM
  #21203  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan-Ohio Line, Lake Erie
Posts: 887
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by reel contender View Post
Hi guys... It's been a while since I've been here (got tired of the bottom dwellers), as you can see Mrs RC has been killing it in the gym... Follow her on Instagram; @yeti_chick


WELCOME BACK MRS RC!
I haven't been on in awhile but Today must be my lucky day. Don't let any "Trollers" bother you as you are the only reason some come on here()
As I have said before......Thank you Mr RC!!
I'm off to play the lottery
ozzyaa, chuck62, adoubles and 1 others like this.
jakeo62 is offline  
Old 08-11-2018, 08:22 AM
  #21204  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,058
Default



Took a ride on the albatross this week with the girlfriend
jtburf, joesacc, adoubles and 2 others like this.
wannabefishin is offline  
Old 08-11-2018, 08:25 AM
  #21205  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ct
Posts: 1,428
Default

Looking GREAT!!!
Ctsearay is offline  
Old 08-11-2018, 12:50 PM
  #21206  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Long Island
Posts: 524
Default

Originally Posted by wannabefishin View Post


Took a ride on the albatross this week with the girlfriend
or..............did you take the girlfriend for a "RIDE" on the albatross ? ha
LQQKS like a good time / what life is all about !
joesacc and Nardiellojitsu like this.
Mata Peje is offline  
Old 08-11-2018, 01:11 PM
  #21207  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mobile, Al.
Posts: 2,228
Default

Originally Posted by Rolandt03 View Post
can i get you a whinekin or maybe an order of french cries? lighten up Frances!
No, I am fine, thanks though.. French Cries? LOL... I just don't think it's appropriate, that is all.. But, as I posted after Mash took it as a joke, if he is ok with it, there it is.. However, I have had too many people request naked pictures of my wife in PM's, and it is creepiness like that, that has changed this board.. Particularly, this picture forum. Call me old fashion, or tell me to lighten up, but I just think a line is crossed when someone starts being crude or vulgar about my (or anyone else's) wife.

But, I am all good. I appreciate the offer for the whinekin (not sure what that is LOL) and the french cries.. I'll have to remember the latter.. Pretty funny..
Bruce W, FAST EDDIE, chaco and 4 others like this.
macabear is offline  
Old 08-11-2018, 02:24 PM
  #21208  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Tarpon Springs
Posts: 4,642
Default


Showing the guys on the demo boat where
she wants the live well window. She’s just as into the boat building process as I am. She’s also loves to fish and cook. Not sure how I got this lucky!
jtburf, rdtbull, macabear and 9 others like this.
76 Mako 23 is offline  
Old 08-13-2018, 05:12 AM
  #21209  
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 4,939
Default

Originally Posted by macabear View Post
No, I am fine, thanks though.. French Cries? LOL... I just don't think it's appropriate, that is all.. But, as I posted after Mash took it as a joke, if he is ok with it, there it is.. However, I have had too many people request naked pictures of my wife in PM's, and it is creepiness like that, that has changed this board.. Particularly, this picture forum. Call me old fashion, or tell me to lighten up, but I just think a line is crossed when someone starts being crude or vulgar about my (or anyone else's) wife.

But, I am all good. I appreciate the offer for the whinekin (not sure what that is LOL) and the french cries.. I'll have to remember the latter.. Pretty funny..
whineken is Heineken beer but changed to reflect cry babies the same as french cries!

i to am old fashioned but i joke a lot so!
Rolandt03 is offline  
Old 08-13-2018, 08:05 AM
  #21210  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 1,340
Default

Originally Posted by 76 Mako 23 View Post

Showing the guys on the demo boat where
she wants the live well window. She’s just as into the boat building process as I am. She’s also loves to fish and cook. Not sure how I got this lucky!
Typical boat building shop wall . I see all the hits from flying tools of frustration . Great picture of your lady on Your Boat
joesacc is offline  
Old 08-13-2018, 08:18 AM
  #21211  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 540
Default



Last edited by Camocam813; 08-15-2018 at 08:51 AM.
Camocam813 is offline  
Old 08-13-2018, 09:23 AM
  #21212  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 140
Default

Originally Posted by Mata Peje View Post
or..............did you take the girlfriend for a "RIDE" on the albatross ? ha
LQQKS like a good time / what life is all about !
I bet Capt Ernie enjoyed that charter😏
Boykins is offline  
Old 08-13-2018, 10:10 AM
  #21213  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: St Augustine, FL
Posts: 504
Default

Name:  59D4F7F0-89EF-4962-9795-638E0599473B_zpse5mgkjsb.jpg
Views: 17972
Size:  186.7 KB

Name:  791E1A26-ACDD-45B5-A948-7E1D2B4DEAB1_zpsphqeh6ka.jpg
Views: 17913
Size:  137.6 KB
Weber is offline  
Old 08-13-2018, 11:55 AM
  #21214  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: South Creek Village
Posts: 4,970
Default

Thank you to everyone who still contributes to this thread even when it gets off the rails.

In order to contribute myself, here's some friends from a year or so ago...
jtburf, Weber, Ctsearay and 12 others like this.
TurnMeLooseFLKeys is offline  
Old 08-13-2018, 12:44 PM
  #21215  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ct
Posts: 1,428
Default

YES THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! WHOA! the girl on the left "ah chi wa wa"

Originally Posted by TurnMeLooseFLKeys View Post
Thank you to everyone who still contributes to this thread even when it gets off the rails.

In order to contribute myself, here's some friends from a year or so ago...


flats392, inriver, 240 LTS and 1 others like this.
Ctsearay is offline  
Old 08-13-2018, 01:05 PM
  #21216  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: St Augustine, FL
Posts: 504
Default

Don’t think I posted this one yet.

Name:  E04A0C31-32E3-4940-BAC3-4EF3204A2A25_zpsgau2wj1b.jpg
Views: 17992
Size:  58.7 KB
Weber is offline  
Old 08-13-2018, 01:09 PM
  #21217  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South Florida
Posts: 866
Default

I always get excited when I see Weber has posted to this thread.
gf, Weber, Ctsearay and 3 others like this.
Mooney6959 is offline  
Old 08-13-2018, 01:41 PM
  #21218  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,137
Default

Lucky guy Cam!
Saltybrad is offline  
Old 08-14-2018, 07:56 AM
  #21219  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Rowley, MA
Posts: 953
Default

After many years of religiously checking this thread I actually have a picture to share.

The boat is an '87 which I got last year. The wife is a '79 that I've had for for over 20 years. Luckily for me I'm not in the market to replace either of them.



sam
sams is offline  
Old 08-14-2018, 07:58 AM
  #21220  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 330
Default

celebrated 14 years this past weekend......sadly the last boat trip of season but a memorable one
Name:  ZSz9u9m.jpg
Views: 16395
Size:  425.2 KB
Name:  sLrSEHP.jpg
Views: 16358
Size:  357.4 KB
Name:  CPx8oRd.jpg
Views: 16352
Size:  477.3 KB
ugadeer is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread