The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum

Go Back   >
Search


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2017, 05:26 AM   #1
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Shippensburg, PA
Posts: 14
Default 2012 Stingray 250LR

Was looking at the Carver 9.25 oz. Sunbrella Acrylic, one question is this cover ok to use when trailering or should it be removed.
Looking for a good cover that I can leave on when towing the boat on the trailer.
lowrider1856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 10:08 AM   #2
THT Sponsor
THT sponsor
 
BoatCoversandBiminiTops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chesnee, SC
Posts: 767
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrider1856 View Post
Was looking at the Carver 9.25 oz. Sunbrella Acrylic, one question is this cover ok to use when trailering or should it be removed.
Looking for a good cover that I can leave on when towing the boat on the trailer.
Hey Lowrider -

Thanks for your interest in our Boat Covers!

Yes, this cover can surely be traveled with as long as it is properly installed and tied down. The cover will come with 12 tie down straps which can be secured by placing 4 on both sides, 2 in the front and 2 in the rear. Sunbrella is the best material in the marine industry so you've definitely chosen a great fabric for travel.

https://www.boatcoversdirect.com/pro...RT_BOAT_15483/

Let me know if you have any other questions or would like to complete this order with your 10% THT discount.

Thanks
Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
1-866-626-8377
[email protected]
BoatCoversandBiminiTops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 08:49 AM   #3
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Shippensburg, PA
Posts: 14
Default

Shannon
Thanks for the reply, another question if the cover does not fit right would the company make it right and would there be any added fee's (restocking, shipping, etc)

Also what is the best way to move forward with completing an order with the 10% discount

Thanks
Paul
lowrider1856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 11:44 AM   #4
THT Sponsor
THT sponsor
 
BoatCoversandBiminiTops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chesnee, SC
Posts: 767
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrider1856 View Post
Shannon
Thanks for the reply, another question if the cover does not fit right would the company make it right and would there be any added fee's (restocking, shipping, etc)

Also what is the best way to move forward with completing an order with the 10% discount

Thanks
Paul
Lowrider-

Well, of course we would take care of you! We simply ask that you keep the cover clean while it's in your care. If you should decide to return the cover, we would ask that you pay for return shipping since we ship it to you for Free. (Of course, if we make an error, you would not be responsible for this cost.)

You have nothing to lose so give me a call when you're ready to complete your order! I am happy to apply the 10% discount to your order!

Thanks
Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
1-866-626-8377
[email protected]
BoatCoversandBiminiTops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 11:12 AM   #5
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Shippensburg, PA
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoatCoversandBiminiTops View Post
Lowrider-

Well, of course we would take care of you! We simply ask that you keep the cover clean while it's in your care. If you should decide to return the cover, we would ask that you pay for return shipping since we ship it to you for Free. (Of course, if we make an error, you would not be responsible for this cost.)

You have nothing to lose so give me a call when you're ready to complete your order! I am happy to apply the 10% discount to your order!

Thanks
Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
1-866-626-8377
[email protected]
Shannon
Thanks for your assistance with this cover.
Look forward to receiving it, will post a pic after receiving and getting it on the boat

Thanks
Paul
lowrider1856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 12:24 PM   #6
THT Sponsor
THT sponsor
 
BoatCoversandBiminiTops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chesnee, SC
Posts: 767
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrider1856 View Post
Shannon
Thanks for your assistance with this cover.
Look forward to receiving it, will post a pic after receiving and getting it on the boat

Thanks
Paul
Oh, you're so welcome! Thanks for your order today and I look forward to hearing from you again.

Thanks
Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
BoatCoversandBiminiTops is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:51 PM.


©2009 TheHullTruth.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.3.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.