Notices

THT Member Discounts

Old 06-09-2019, 10:08 AM
  #1  
THT Sponsor
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
BoatCoversandBiminiTops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chesnee, SC
Posts: 1,123
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default THT Member Discounts

Summer is almost here!!

It's time to get that Boat Cover or Bimini Top you've been waiting all year for!

All Carver Boat Covers and Bimini Tops are currently marked down 10%-20% online and ships for Free within the US!

Want an even better deal? Use coupon code '20OFFBOAT' or '20OFFBIMINI' for an additional $20 off your purchase!

Our customer service representatives are in the office 7 days a week through the month of June to help with any questions and assist you in placing your order!

Thanks
Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
866-626-8377
shannon@coversdirect.com

Old 09-09-2019, 06:28 PM
  #2  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,035
Received 136 Likes on 96 Posts
Default

Which material do you recommend for FL? Lots of humidity, lots of sun, lots of rain. Also there is an anchor pulpit with windlass, and an 8ft VHF antenna and Radar. How is that dealt with? Boat is trailered. Does the cover go completely over the top and have a way for the antenna (laid down to the back but overhanging the top) to poke through or otherwise deal with that? I'm assuming you can't drive with the cover on.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:32 PM
  #3  
THT Sponsor
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
BoatCoversandBiminiTops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chesnee, SC
Posts: 1,123
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by proaudioguy View Post
Which material do you recommend for FL? Lots of humidity, lots of sun, lots of rain. Also there is an anchor pulpit with windlass, and an 8ft VHF antenna and Radar. How is that dealt with? Boat is trailered. Does the cover go completely over the top and have a way for the antenna (laid down to the back but overhanging the top) to poke through or otherwise deal with that? I'm assuming you can't drive with the cover on.
Hello Proaudioguy -

Thank you for your interest in our covers. For your area, I would recommend the Poly-Guard material as it's best for breathability and we've offered this material for many years with great feedback. What is the year, make and model of your boat? I am happy to check into the specific details for the cover offered for your particular boat. You mentioned having a T-Top and we offer covers to snug under it, and covers made to go over it, both styles are considered storage only though and not suitable for travel. Let me know what your boat is and I would be glad to provide you with further details.

Thanks
Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
866-626-8377
Old 09-10-2019, 08:59 PM
  #4  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,035
Received 136 Likes on 96 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by BoatCoversandBiminiTops View Post
Hello Proaudioguy -

Thank you for your interest in our covers. For your area, I would recommend the Poly-Guard material as it's best for breathability and we've offered this material for many years with great feedback. What is the year, make and model of your boat? I am happy to check into the specific details for the cover offered for your particular boat. You mentioned having a T-Top and we offer covers to snug under it, and covers made to go over it, both styles are considered storage only though and not suitable for travel. Let me know what your boat is and I would be glad to provide you with further details.

Thanks
Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
866-626-8377
Sailfish 270CC with the anchor over the bow. They also have anchor thru the bow versions.




Old 09-11-2019, 12:42 PM
  #5  
THT Sponsor
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
BoatCoversandBiminiTops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chesnee, SC
Posts: 1,123
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by proaudioguy View Post
Sailfish 270CC with the anchor over the bow. They also have anchor thru the bow versions.



Thank you for your reply. Here is a link to the 27'6" cover we have listed for a 2013-2019 Sailfish 270 CC with the T-Top and Dual outboards:

https://www.boatcoversdirect.com/pro...ENGINES_35495/

This cover is designed to go over the T-Top and suitable for storage only, meaning you would not be able to travel it. If the length of your boat with the anchor should exceed this measurement, we would recommend choosing a cover based on your size from this link:

https://www.boatcoversdirect.com/pro..._fit/style/34/

Let me know which cover will work best for your needs and I'm happy to help you further!

Thanks
Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
866-626-8377
shannon@coversdirect.com
Old 09-11-2019, 06:31 PM
  #6  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,035
Received 136 Likes on 96 Posts
Default

The boat is 26'2" plus the engines, which they say take it to 28'2", but that doesn't count the anchor. Do you think your 27'6" cover will work? Would that cover the engines? If it didn't cover the engines, would it work? What I mean is, if I choose not to cover the engines, because it isn't fitting over the engines, would it work just in front of the engines? I am at a disadvantage since I don't have any experience with this. I get the impression the style that ties on under the t-top is drier. Any thoughts on that?
Old 09-12-2019, 06:36 AM
  #7  
THT Sponsor
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
BoatCoversandBiminiTops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chesnee, SC
Posts: 1,123
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by proaudioguy View Post
The boat is 26'2" plus the engines, which they say take it to 28'2", but that doesn't count the anchor. Do you think your 27'6" cover will work? Would that cover the engines? If it didn't cover the engines, would it work? What I mean is, if I choose not to cover the engines, because it isn't fitting over the engines, would it work just in front of the engines? I am at a disadvantage since I don't have any experience with this. I get the impression the style that ties on under the t-top is drier. Any thoughts on that?
Thanks for getting back with me. The cover is intended to protect the cowling portion of your motors as well. If you choose not to cover the motors, you could tuck the cover in front of them, but it may be a little "bunchy" in that area. If you got the cover and it just didn't go over the motors, we can certainly work with you in offering motor covers separate. Since your boat measures 26'2", I would say the 27'6" cover would be the best fit for you. We have sold these covers by Carver Industries for many years with excellent feedback. It will protect the entire boat but still allow access when covered. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks
Shannon
Likes:
Old 09-16-2019, 09:18 AM
  #8  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,035
Received 136 Likes on 96 Posts
Default

Ordered. I hope it gets me through a few years at least. More importantly, doesn't mold up my boat.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:43 PM
  #9  
THT Sponsor
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
BoatCoversandBiminiTops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chesnee, SC
Posts: 1,123
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by proaudioguy View Post
Ordered. I hope it gets me through a few years at least. More importantly, doesn't mold up my boat.
Great! Thank you for your order! I'm sure you'll be happy with the cover but definitely let us know should you need any assistance!

Sincerely
Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
866-626-8377
Old 11-02-2019, 11:07 AM
  #10  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,035
Received 136 Likes on 96 Posts
Default



Originally Posted by BoatCoversandBiminiTops View Post
Great! Thank you for your order! I'm sure you'll be happy with the cover but definitely let us know should you need any assistance!

Sincerely
Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
866-626-8377

i received the boat cover shortly after we last chatted (2-4 weeks). I just now opened the box. All appears well. no rips or damage. There does not seem to be any way to deal with my antenna. Attached a pic for your review. Thoughts? I was expecting some kind of pass through and there is mention of this on the instructions. I have yet to strap the cover down. Thats next.

Last edited by proaudioguy; 11-02-2019 at 02:42 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:43 AM
  #11  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,035
Received 136 Likes on 96 Posts
Default

On another important note, you only sent 12 straps but this cover requires 23 straps! I can’t finish covering the boat!!!!




Last edited by proaudioguy; 11-02-2019 at 02:41 PM.
Old 11-04-2019, 08:48 AM
  #12  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,035
Received 136 Likes on 96 Posts
Default

Jackie is taking care of the strap thing for me!
Old 11-05-2019, 07:22 AM
  #13  
THT Sponsor
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
BoatCoversandBiminiTops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chesnee, SC
Posts: 1,123
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by proaudioguy View Post
Jackie is taking care of the strap thing for me!

Wonderful!

If there is anything else we can help you with let us know.

Thank you!
Marcia with Covers Direct
Old 11-05-2019, 07:23 AM
  #14  
THT Sponsor
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
BoatCoversandBiminiTops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chesnee, SC
Posts: 1,123
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Hello!

Are you able to email me a full image of this?

I will be happy to check with the cover manufacturer to see what is going on with the antenna.

Thank you!
Marcia with Covers Direct
marcia@coversdirect.com
Old 12-09-2019, 12:39 PM
  #15  
jkp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: North Florida
Posts: 250
Likes: 0
Received 36 Likes on 20 Posts
Default

How about a 2017 Sea Hunt BX 22 BR with a T-top trolling motor and power pole? Will the cover work with the trolling motor in place?
Old 12-10-2019, 06:53 AM
  #16  
THT Sponsor
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
BoatCoversandBiminiTops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chesnee, SC
Posts: 1,123
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by jkp View Post
How about a 2017 Sea Hunt BX 22 BR with a T-top trolling motor and power pole? Will the cover work with the trolling motor in place?
Good morning, JKP! Thanks for your inquiry while searching for a cover. We list a Carver cover for this boat, which is made to go over the T-Top and also cover the cowling of the outboard. The cover will allow for bow rails, but if you have a trolling motor on the bow in place of rails, the cover should work just fine. If the trolling motor adds length, or if the outboard is mounted on a bracket, we would recommend taking a center-line measurement to ensure fit. This cover allows for a 22'6" center-line length, but we can choose other sizes, if needed.

2013-2019 SEA HUNT BX 22 BR CC W/ T-TOP W/ SINGLE ENGINE

The power pole will not interfere with the fit of the cover and we offer separate covers for these in 4 sizes, which can be viewed here: https://www.boatcoversdirect.com/pro...r-pole-covers/

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'm happy to help you further with your decision making.

Thanks
Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
866-626-8377
shannon@coversdirect.com
Old 12-29-2019, 04:43 AM
  #17  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hey there Shannon, I went to the site and don’t see an available option for my boat. I have a 2004 22’ bull dolphin but it has a t-top. I am only seeing an option for w/o t-top so I am wondering if you all make a universal option to fit my boat? Thanks in advance and have a great new year.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:56 AM
  #18  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 268
Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts
Default

Hello, I have a Grady White 282 Sailfish with two outboards; there's a bow pulpit so that extends the boat's length to 30'. Your site doesn't list my exact Grady White model however your description "30'6" by 120" Boat Covers for Walk Around Cuddy Boat with Hard Top by Carver" seems pretty close - can you verify it will fit?

Also the radio antenna lays flat but extends off the rear of the hardtop slightly, similar to Proaudioguy's post on 11/02; I can see that it would wear through the cover at that point, what do you suggest?

Finally what material do you recommend for Southern California? We have steady sunlight for (I think) 330 days a year. Thanks!
Old 12-30-2019, 09:41 AM
  #19  
THT Sponsor
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
BoatCoversandBiminiTops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chesnee, SC
Posts: 1,123
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by smoove62884 View Post
Hey there Shannon, I went to the site and don’t see an available option for my boat. I have a 2004 22’ bull dolphin but it has a t-top. I am only seeing an option for w/o t-top so I am wondering if you all make a universal option to fit my boat? Thanks in advance and have a great new year.
Thanks for your inquiry in our boat covers! I'm happy to help you in searching for a cover but I'll need a little more information since we don't have your exact boat listed. To confirm whether our cover would fit correctly we would need the length and width of the T-Top, along with the height of your T-top from the floor. Also, what is the beam width of your boat?

Center Console Boats with T-Tops

Do you have anything on the bow that may add length, like a pulpit or anchor? If you'd like to send me a picture of your boat with these dimensions, I'm glad to verify our cover. My email is shannon@coversdirect.com or you can simply post the information in this thread. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely
Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
866-626-8377
Old 12-30-2019, 10:30 AM
  #20  
THT Sponsor
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
BoatCoversandBiminiTops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chesnee, SC
Posts: 1,123
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Bouncing Along the Bottom View Post
Hello, I have a Grady White 282 Sailfish with two outboards; there's a bow pulpit so that extends the boat's length to 30'. Your site doesn't list my exact Grady White model however your description "30'6" by 120" Boat Covers for Walk Around Cuddy Boat with Hard Top by Carver" seems pretty close - can you verify it will fit?

Also the radio antenna lays flat but extends off the rear of the hardtop slightly, similar to Proaudioguy's post on 11/02; I can see that it would wear through the cover at that point, what do you suggest?

Finally what material do you recommend for Southern California? We have steady sunlight for (I think) 330 days a year. Thanks!
Hey there! Thanks for your interest in our covers.

To confirm, the overall center-line length of your boat does not exceed 30' with the pulpit and the outboards are mounted directly on the transom? If so, it sounds like you have chosen the correct cover for your boat, but you may also consider checking the Hard Top dimensions to confirm this cover will fit correctly. What is the length and width of your Hard Top and also the height of it from the floor?

Carver Boat Covers for Walk Around Cuddy Boat with Hard Top

The cover will come with a yard of self-adhesive reinforcement vinyl material to apply under the cover wherever you may have a stress point. For your area, I would recommend the Sun-DURA fabric since it's best for Sun and UV protection. Feel free to share an image of your boat through this thread or via email to shannon@coversdirect.com. Let me know what measurements you come up with and I'm happy to help you further in determining the best fit.

Sincerely
Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
866-626-8377

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.