Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Boat transport and shipping services

Old 06-08-2019, 04:45 PM
  #221  
Senior Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 711
Default

We have a few time slots for transport available around the 4th of July still, it is not too late to reserve your slot. Currently booking into July right now so if you are buying a boat or just relocating your current boat send me a PM, text message or give me a call and I will get you a quote out ASAP...

...or, if you need or want tips on best practice for hauling or transporting your boat yourself hit me up, I don't charge a dime for giving out some pointers...
SmittysHaulin is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 06:09 PM
  #222  
Senior Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 711
Default

Help support a fellow THT member!!! Spraynet 1's is helping his wife battle cancer... Smitty's Haulin' is helping raise money to help support their battle... I am currently donating 5% of the proceeds on all boat transports booked by THT members... Even if you don't book a transport with us please vist one of the links below to read up on their battle with cancer and please donate whatever you are able...
SmittysHaulin is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 09:04 PM
  #223  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Greater Boston
Posts: 433
Default

Originally Posted by SmittysHaulin View Post
We have a few time slots for transport available around the 4th of July still, it is not too late to reserve your slot. Currently booking into July right now so if you are buying a boat or just relocating your current boat send me a PM, text message or give me a call and I will get you a quote out ASAP...

...or, if you need or want tips on best practice for hauling or transporting your boat yourself hit me up, I don't charge a dime for giving out some pointers...
Smitty....you haz text. Techie
TechieTechie is online now  
Old 06-12-2019, 11:58 PM
  #224  
Senior Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 711
Default

Originally Posted by TechieTechie View Post
Smitty....you haz text. Techie

I just saw it, will delay the response so I don't wake you up.... I will be up in the Massachuesets region a few times this month, I am just not sure what day exactly... Give me a shout later today and we can discuss...


If anyone has any questions about a transport or or need a quick quote feel free to contact me at anytime of the day or night, I respond quickly to text messages but feel free to call, PM or email me ....

Last edited by SmittysHaulin; 06-13-2019 at 02:24 AM.
SmittysHaulin is offline  
Old 06-13-2019, 08:18 PM
  #225  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Manasquan Inlet N,J,--Palm Beach Inlet
Posts: 103
Default

Hey Smitty , Thanks for your help getting the 33 GradyWhite Express out of Louisiana to Palm Beach , Keiths Transport was great,talked with him Thursday, he picked her up Friday morning, delivered to Palm Beach Saturday morning- Thanks Guys for the Great Service.
islander38 is offline  
Old 06-23-2019, 08:48 PM
  #226  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 129
Default

Smitty,
Again you went beyond and got my boat to two different places on time!

thanks again.

Marc
Mbakx is offline  
Old 08-24-2019, 11:18 AM
  #227  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 7
Default

Originally Posted by SmittysHaulin View Post
I just saw it, will delay the response so I don't wake you up.... I will be up in the Massachuesets region a few times this month, I am just not sure what day exactly... Give me a shout later today and we can discuss...


If anyone has any questions about a transport or or need a quick quote feel free to contact me at anytime of the day or night, I respond quickly to text messages but feel free to call, PM or email me ....
I need a price for transporting a 1976 Bertram 25 hard top with twin mercruiser IO engines. It’s in Ellsworth ME and need it shipped to Centerville MA. It doesn’t have a trailer.
Jcomeau0 is offline  
Old 08-24-2019, 11:36 PM
  #228  
Senior Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 711
Default

I just send you a PM answering your transport questions and a quote...
SmittysHaulin is offline  
Old 08-25-2019, 08:33 AM
  #229  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 26
Default

I am looking to get a 28' CC shipped from Hingham, Ma. To Wanchese N.C. At the end of October, would you be interested. Thanks
Stephen L is offline  
Old 08-25-2019, 12:22 PM
  #230  
Senior Member
THT sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 711
Default

Originally Posted by Stephen L View Post
I am looking to get a 28' CC shipped from Hingham, Ma. To Wanchese N.C. At the end of October, would you be interested. Thanks
Sure, I can get that taken care of... My phone number is in my sig line but if you are using a mobile device or taptalk you can't see it so here it is.... Call or text 240-298-0588... If you need to email me it is SmittysHaulin@gmail.com...

Anyway, give me a call or text literally anytime or day and we can discuss what you have and available options for this transport South...
SmittysHaulin is offline  
Old 09-03-2019, 06:38 PM
  #231  
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 95
Default Quote needed

Can you PM me a quote to transport a 23 ft World Cat that has its own dual axle trailer
Boat and trailer will be picked up in Ocean View Delaware and delivered to Bonita Springs Florida

Thanks
Driller1 is offline  
Old 09-10-2019, 04:31 PM
  #232  
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 256
Default

Just had Smitty transport my boat 1100 miles from Delaware to Punta Gorda , FL....... A five Star experience .... from my initial contact, Smitty returned my emails , texts, and phone calls promptly answering all my questions and concerns. Very down to earth and easy to deal with. He picked up my boat when he said he would, delivered it when he said he would , and communicated like he said he would ! This man is an ULTIMATE professional who does this for a living, and transports legally with all the required / proper licenses and insurances. Thanks Smitty !!
viccap is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread