View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 07:50 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,793

Dealers can't keep groms in stock by me so if you buy it you can probably sell it for not much of a loss. On the other hand, you might have to pay retail because they are hot sellers. Personally, I'd move up to the 250cc class. In my state you need at least a 250cc to get an unrestricted license.

Check out a used Kawasaki Eliminator 125 or a Honda Shadow 250 if you're into cruisers. Motorcycle safety courses use them.

The constant shifting on these restricted license bikes would drive me nuts but if you are new to riding, it's great way to learn how to shift and control a bike. Good luck.
richeerich is offline