View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 05:50 PM
ColaHoo

Thanks! She really rides nice. Also added trim tabs, gets out of the hole quick. Handles chop great and prefers to ride on top of the chop. The Carolina flair really helps keeping the cockpit dry. I just added a black canvas wind screen (curtains) and looking to add side/wing curtains.

I am very impressed with my purchase. I was looking at the Young 24 because I didn't want another factory boat but couldn't decide if I wanted to pony up the extra $ for an awesome built custom boat. Rob builds a great boat, but if I had any issues with it I would have to drive to FL to get fixed. My buddy told me about Tidewater so I checked them out. I live in a Columbia, SC so I had Sea Hunt made locally along with Tidewater and Key West, Scout and Sportsman down near Charleston to look and compare. I was very impressed with the construction, customer service and Jimmy Metts (owner) was very receptive to my custom requests. It helps that I am local so if anything happens I don't have to go far. Brandon and Scott at Marine 360 are great guys, have great customer service, have a great relationship with Tidewater and made the whole process enjoyable.