The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Hands up dont shoot
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 03:10 PM
nautiduck

Received 447 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Sudden Strike Fishing View Post
No, agencies with small limited training budgets use air soft as well as those that want to train more often. So genius why don't you tell everyone the big difference in training with paintball than sims? Not a whole lot other than recoil and the feeling when you get hit. They can do the same basic functions with paintball as sims. And while your at it how many cops have had lead coming at them EVER? An extreme very few so I guess they don't know shit either. And while you and those of you are actually out there may think our opinions don't count for squat those of US that pay your salary think your opinion counts for squat and would like you and those of you who are actually out there to be able to handle yourselves in actual situations that may turn into a shooting scenario. That is why WE are paying you after all. And if you don't think any cop or military person that may come into a shooting scenario can't benefit from ongoing training you are a fool and I really hope you do not work in my community.
I wanted to answer this question seperately because it shows your lack of knowledge on the subject. You were commenting on the officers lack of training, but think playing with paintballs will help with his muscle memory. First the big difference is that you dont carry paint ball guns in the field. Well actually we do but thats a different BALL game. We use sim rounds because they can be fired out of the same style weapon using the same magazines and gear we carry in the field. That is the only thing that would have made even the slightest bit of difference in that scenario, other than pushingthe donuts away on occasion. Actually im not going to argue with you anymore. You go on thinking your Rambo and telling all your buddies at the marina how f@wking tactically awsome you are and ill go on taking care of the shitbags so you can run around in your 5.11 tactical pants and shoot paper plates.