Old 08-30-2014, 06:55 PM
  #1  
Tiretyme
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Orange Beach, AL & Daphne, AL
Posts: 2,912
Default Fusion Radio, Gets Hot to the Touch - Stops Working

Hey All,

Just purchased '12 model year boat. Everything worked and checked out during survey, etc.

The Fusion radio gets hot to the touch and stops working. Hooked to house battery and would power off when I turned house battery selector switch off. All other electronics on same battery & switch with no apparent problems.

Now, won't even power down when house battery selector switch is off, but all other electronics will. If you take out 15 amp fuse, it will cool down and come back on, then problem reoccurs. Never blows fuse though.

Think this is a battery selector switch going bad? Wired wrong? Radio going bad? Incorrect amp fuse?

Thoughts?

Thanks guys
Tiretyme is offline