Thread: Comcast
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 02:10 PM
Alureing

Default Comcast

Ok so my wife had direct tv installed about a month ago and it's not too bad. We had comcast and it was awesome but expensive! My question is do you guys do think that comcast is worth the price for cable and internet? The package that we currently have through direct tv is 114.95 per month, this includes the capability of 3 TVs and internet. I primarily watch anything car related, the history Chanel, weather, and cartoons for the kids. For movies we use netflix. The contract is for one year internet and one year for cable, what would you recommend for the most bang for my buck? I do like fast internet, but don't have to have it. I like the channels that were explained but wouldn't mind some more shows engineering related, history related, etc... Before direct tv we had comcast like I previously mentioned and it was roughly $229.00 per month, to start it was $99.00 to "get the tip in" then monthly a little more...more...more..before we knew it well.......... I also have an issue with customer service that Comcast provides, when I call for a quote I get achmad or muffle mouth,that can't take a dump without the supervisors ok. So can anyone share a good experience with a cable/internet provider? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.