Old 05-14-2013, 09:21 AM
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: MD/DC & IRI - 05 Southport 26 Honda 225s
Posts: 3,914

I have been down this road, so good luck. If you can afford it, get to a vet who specializes in cancer as you need more help than a regular vet can provide. I have had specialists diagnose something that a regular vet had been treating incorrectly for 6 months. There are specialists in various clinics or at teaching hospitals connected with vet schools. Ask your vet for a referral and get the second opinion.
Frank007 is offline