Old 05-07-2013, 10:59 AM
phishown
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default 2006 21' Parker SE 150hp 4) stroke Figerglass T-top

Up for sale is my 2006 Parker 21 SE. Boat is in top shape and turn key. This boat only has 89 original hours from new. Never had ethanol in tanks. Comes with a 2009 dual axle aluminum trailer ready to go anywhere. 3205 Garmin color Fish/GPS , Wireless 24 V trolling motor with 1 year old batteries. Has 2) Pro-Marine chargers 1) for trolling motors and 1) for Engine Batteries. Has only one Engine battery that is 2 months old. There is a place for one more with cables ready to be installed. 40 gallon live well with a separate Jabsco wash down pump.

This boat came from factory with an extended fiberglass T-top. I also have dual control tower station that can be mounted to top that I have yet to install comes with 2) sets of morse controls and hydraulic steering helm along with hose and cables. T-Top will needed a ladder installed by aluminum tower builder along with some minor bracing to accommodate the dual station. I purchased boat with 30 something hours and have put right at 60 hours on boat. The boat sat in a dry storage most of its life and was serviced every spring by Yamaha dealer with new oil in engine and foot.

contact Mark @ (850) 7seven7-four four five 5 .............SOLD

http://s1109.photobucket.com/user/ph...%20Parker%20SE

Last edited by phishown; 05-27-2013 at 08:01 AM. Reason: SOLD