View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 06:08 AM
Wolakrab
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER

I use the dating sites too...it's very hard to meet women if you don't do the bar scene or socialize a lot. I'd add the following to your observations:
If they say "curvy" when describing their body type, then be prepared to meet a BBW. Also if they say "a few extra pounds"...
If they are out of your income bracket, don't even bother to reach out...99% of those types are looking for someone who makes more than they do.
If their primary picture is them holding a dog or a cat, stay away. I like both, but if they associate with a pet so much as to identify primarily with them, then they will always prefer the company of the pet over you.
If they say "looking for a long-term relationship", be prepared for them to expect exactly that. If you move into the bedroom after a couple of dates, then in their eyes, you are in a long-term relationship. Don't be surprised when the topic of conversation turns to related subjects.
Old Pete, I have found more strange on plenty of fish than any other site...it's free, and that seems to be a prerequisite for weird...