View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Hobe Sound, Fl
Posts: 4,366
Received 454 Likes on 218 Posts

When watching the HGTV shows, the Canadian dudes seem to always use something called Dry Lock (sp) which looks pretty cool. It has a raised rubber pad on the bottom and is a tounge and groove OSB on top. The flooring is layed on top of this.

Looks cool to me... then again I live in Florida; my basement is lined with plaster, has a drain in the bottom, and a pool vac in it.