View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 04:45 AM
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Thornton's Ferry,NH,USA
Posts: 10,659

Check with the IRS and Social Security Administration to see if anyone has applied for a job, benefits or used her SSN as an exemption. Bring her birth certificate, original SS card and your ID with you. Probably won't hurt to bring your tax return that shows her being claimed as your dependent.

Good luck!
Kamper is offline