View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 06:46 AM
Reel Boobs
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Amelia Island, FL
Posts: 4,782

It is called Adverse Possession. It is possible to claim it, but it rarely occurs. It is usually claimed in cases where someone uses (grows crops, build structures, etc.) for years and years on the bordering land of another person. I have never heard anyone claiming it by mowing it, but I guess it is possible.

I would do as others have said and agree to be friends and don't mow his property.
Reel Boobs is offline