View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Rocky Point FL
Posts: 8,436

Move? Or call the county on them if you can prove they are running an illegal business then the county will shut them down, the other option is to have an accidental fire that spreads.
all kidding a side they could be dealing dope out of there. Can you install a CCTV camera and a DVR to record the activity?
r.waddill is offline