Old 08-20-2010, 10:51 AM
pinnaclemarine
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
THT sponsor

Default New 24" 85 fish Collapsible Dredge Kit -- CATCH MORE FISH!!- NEW LOW PRICE!!!

Best Price Guarantee!
New Collapsible Dredge kit: Quality constructed by Strike Point Tackle
Check out the competition at nearly double this price, and half the quality.

Lures work pretty good on their own, but when trailing an 85 fish bait ball, their effectiveness increases dramatically. If your transom door hasn't been opened lately, deploy a Strike Point dredge and make sure your gaff is handy.

You are viewing the new 8 arm 24'' Collapsible Dredge by Strike Point Tackle. Each bar weighs 2.5 lb, has 17 drops or stations, and is 74" in total length. The arms are 1/8 spring steel. The bars lock in to place in the open and closed position. No screws, pins, or wrenches to lose or slow you down like other bars on the market. The patent pending locking system has revolutionized the collapsible dredge. Extremely easy to use, just hold and twist the bars to the open or closed position and the bar locks in place ready to fish or stow. Every center is machined to perfection with the highest grade stainless steel. The prototypes have been in the water since 2007 with zero complaints, defects, or failures. We have paired the bars with our DOUBLE LAMINATED HOLOGRAPHIC STRIPS that come in 4 colors: silver, blue. green and pink. The bar carries a lifetime warranty, and the strips are guaranteed for 1 year to never to come apart. The guarantee on the strips is 11 month longer than the competition. We are offering the Collapsible 24'' 8 arm bar with 85 Holographic fish with a mesh carrying case for $239.00. Please compare our prices to others on the market. Strike Point Tackle has strived and succeeded in providing a superior product at a lower cost. At Strike Point Tackle, we build quality offshore Dredge bars, Spreader bars and inshore Striper bars. Please give us a try we will make you 100% satisfied or your money back.

I can take credit over the phone or send you a paypal request. I will need to know the colors you want when you order.

If Interested, please give me a call: 210-364-6943
or email: PinnacleMarine@satx.rr.com
Attached Images     

Last edited by pinnaclemarine; 11-05-2010 at 07:24 AM.