View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 10:18 AM
niloc831
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 275HP Verado warr till 2012 low hours

This is a Mercury Verado 275 HP motor with around 400 hours and Warranty until November 30 2012! It came off a triple set that was repowered w 350s. This is a model year 2007 motor according to merc(it was purchased in Nov of 06). Everything will be switched into your name and I will provide Bill of sale. This motor is in excellent shape and was serviced by merc tech for any routine maintenance. This motor has a 30 inch shaft and is ready to ship in Mercury crate. Shipping will be exact cost, no overcharging. Pickups welcome. Repower now before summer gets here. I will take paypal, check or cash. Check or Cash preferred so I can skip the fees. Motor is available for inspection in Virginia Beach. Any questions feel free to email me niloc831@aol.com

I will need a deposit for the crate which can be refunded if it is returned.

Free Shipping for the southeast. I will ship for FREE of you are in Virginia NC SC Georgia Florida Maryland Delaware if you BUY

Shipping will be at exact cost for anywhere else, please contact me i may be able to ship for free to your location as well.

7900$

Last edited by niloc831; 04-16-2009 at 08:28 PM. Reason: price change