Old 02-10-2009, 07:20 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Panama City
Posts: 1,059
Default Re: Had an accident a year ago, now problems with vehicle

Here is the rub:
You will have the burden of proof. If you can show the ins company the damage is a result of the incident, they will pay. If possible, go to a shop you know(or possibly the one that did the work) and if they can help prove the damage is from the incident, the ins will pay.

Good luck, the chips are on the ins co side. (some ins are easier to deal with than others).
jko2004 is offline