Old 11-08-2007, 10:11 AM
TN FREEBIRD
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member

Default Re: Did you lease your boat and/or Honda engine(s)? if so Honda says you have no warranty!

First Light - 11/8/2007 8:53 AM

john3976 - 11/8/2007 5:40 AM Me either, the sad thing is the Accord Hybrid could be a very nice car in only Honda would fix it instead of ignoring the problem. I figure if Honda would do that to their customers that bought the most expensive Honda automobile sold, they would do the same to their marine customers were the price point is much lower as are the profits.
john - you are apparently not a very good navigator as this is a Boating Forum. Well, maybe you have a little rowboat that you trailer and pull with a Honda Hybrid? Otherwise, why are you taking up space in a Boating Forum with a car problem?
Ninety percent of the threads on Dockside Chat have nothing to do with boats or boating. That's why they call it Dockside Chat.

I find it hard to believe that there would be no warranty on a leased vehicle. What would happen to the lessee if their new Honda blew an engine in the middle of the lease period? Better yet, what would happen if the engine let go the day before the lease was up?