View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 01:57 PM
Tom W Clark
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 10,603
Received 1,434 Likes on 891 Posts

PowerTech! offers several different types of hubs, including conventional press-in rubber, square bore (Flo-Torq style) and Cushion-Lok.

Their Cushion-Lok hubs have been used for almost two decades. Different models get different hubs.

You may already have a Cushion-Lok hub. If so, there will be a “CL” in the part number etched into the prop.