View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 04:53 PM
  #18  
rvariverboat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 106
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by snapperkiller View Post
I have similar plans. Still thinking about the cap. It is still in place but once I get the bracket on, I am going to put it in the water with weight to see how it floats. I will use this to decide if I need to raise the floor or not and then make a cap decision then.
I didn't float test or anything like that, but just kind of arbitrarily decided to raise the stringers 2", and I'm using 1.5 carbon core for the floor,, so it's a good bit higher than original.

We're doing away with the factory cap stuff. Hull sides are going up a pretty good bit then building new flat cap