Old 09-23-2020, 08:06 AM
Stryker2019
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member

Received 39 Likes on 22 Posts

Sea Hunt Ultra 211 owner here. I've had mine since January and it has been great. The forward seating and back rests are comfortable, and the fixed rear seating is rock-solid and comfortable on the ride out.

However, the rear seating is a little bit of a hinderance when you're more focused on fishing. 21 foot boats aren't spacious to begin with, but the rear seating takes away another foot between the captain's seat and the transom. To pass from one side of the boat to the other behind the captain's seat, i pretty much have to sit down and scoot sideways across the seats. But if you have people on your boat who appreciate a comfortable seat, it's worth the sacrifice of fishing room.

I actually have mine listed here in the classifieds, so check her out if you're willing to drive down south. Since my brother and I are looking to get into hardcore offshore fishing we're trying to get something with less creature comforts and more fish-ability. If you're more of a cruising and sandbar guy, the Ultra 211 will probably be perfect for you.