View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 09:38 AM
  #4  
Mayberry32
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 352
Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Default

We were supposed to be heading to Orange Beach Monday morning for a 2 week trip. Don't think dragging the boat into the path of a hurricane is the smart decision. Now, I'm just waiting to see what happens. Might have to push our trip back a few days. Not the end of the world. We're pretty flexible. Hope it doesn't strengthen and cause any damage anywhere. It would be great if it took a hard right and went right back into land before strengthening. But, the models don't seem to think that'll be the case right now.