View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 08:00 AM
crazybeard

Received 1,893 Likes on 1,088 Posts

Originally Posted by tprice View Post
Agreed

Not a lot of detailed information

My issues with applying for EIDL right now is we technically have not lost any revenue to this point Long term renters been in since Oct and leaving end of April, possibly could stay through May (told agent whatever they would pay to take it basically )

With that said I see only 1 week booked in summer and quite honestly that is when we normally collect 90% of rents (this winter has been a lifesaver so far).

So I can not in good faith say we have lost any revenue as of today but I am sure by summers end that will be much different Not sure if I have to wait until later on to complete the app and submitted it and do not want to collect something we are not entitled to
The eligibility on SBA page says "has been adversely affected" not "already lost revenue"

so if you believe you have, by way of cancellations or not receiving bookings like you have in years past, that may qualify.

Hey, it may even be summer by the time this thing rolls out anyway! I doubt SBA would be on your case if you sent them the "up to 10k" back if it turns out you aren't impacted.