View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 02:04 AM
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Kent Island, MD
Posts: 562
Received 965 Likes on 599 Posts

If he is a licensed contractor, most states have a bond fund for contractor claims. You may wish to explore the steps to make a bond claim. If there is one and he is licensed, a claim can be paid, as there is a monetary source from the bond pool.