View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 11:22 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ft Lauderdale Fl
Posts: 6,053
Received 204 Likes on 117 Posts

Call the state attorneys office. Had a guy drive into parents house years ago. Got a judgement and went to the State attorney and they were very helpful. Got paid every dime he owed but it took time and it was a pain in the ass.