The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum - View Single Post - First Collector Car - Recs
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 05:58 AM
danmanswag
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member

Received 231 Likes on 109 Posts
Default First Collector Car - Recs

So I've got a few toys and I figure a "collector" car is due. Doesn't have to necessarily be something that will appreciate or hold it's value like some of these crazy expensive cars I see at shows. Looking for something fun, easy to maintain, easy parts to find and don't want to break the bank....realistically I'd like to find something for $7k-$10k.

I keep going back and forth with a bunch of different vehicles. Like the look of a few of the older Camaro models, Porsche, Chevy C10, Bronco, El Camino, Corvette. Not even sure if they're all considered "collector cars" but they look fun and you can find them fairly easily. The reality is I really don't know what I want, but just want to get some opinions and figure eventually I'll really be drawn to a specific model.

What says THT?

For the record, I'm not sure what collectable, collector, classic, antique really is...I believe FL states the vehicle must be 30 years of age to qualify for antique, so in my eyes all these cars are collector/ables lol

Last edited by danmanswag; 12-27-2019 at 06:49 AM.