View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 07:11 PM
Moonlighter475

Received 506 Likes on 394 Posts

The C10 and the IS35 are the same hardware, just slightly different software. You wont get Suzuki fault codes, alarms and service reminders on the IS35, so IMO there is no point getting one of them over a C10.

It depends on how much $ you want to spend, but if your engine is 2015 MY or newer you do have the option of changing to the new Suzuki OEM gauge, it has proven to be almost 100% reliable since if was introduced here in Aus in 2015. They dont use the engine interface cable and dont rely on a NMEA2000 network, so that takes several other potential problems out of the equation too,

Maybe you can tell us what the symptoms are with the current C10, it may not be the gauge it could be the interface or something that we can help you get going again? I would say 8/10 cases it is not the gauge itself that is the problem. Tell us what you have tried so far to get it working again too. Otherwise you might out a new one in and still have the same problem....

My understanding is that Max Marine can fix the broken button issue on C10 but that’s all. If the problem is something else I dont think they have any magic wand.