View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 03:52 PM
Chevymanrc
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member

Received 187 Likes on 93 Posts
Default 2008 Nissan Frontier 4x4 Eastern NC

2008 Nissan Frontier. It's 4x4 with the nismo offroad package (electronic locking rear differential). 4.0L V6, just turned 200k miles, cold AC and hot heat. EVERYTHING works as it should. Would make a good hunting/work truck. There are a few small issues but nothing to keep me from driving it daily. 1st is a vacuum leak causing the check engine light to come on and idle a little high when cold. 2nd is SOMETIMES the transmission will shift firm when shifting from 2nd to 3rd. It's been doing it since i got it 2 years and 30k miles ago. Please google search "Nissan Frontier SMOD" and it will explain the whole process that causes this issue. I was able to save this transmission(for the most part) as it had just happened when I bought the truck. I did buy a used trans to replace it but it never got any worse so I never bothered installing it. The extra transmission and transfer case will be included in the sale as well. I still drive this truck 60+ miles round trip daily and average around 17-18 mpg. I just bought a car to drive for better mileage is the only reason I'm selling. Will add pictures shortly

Asking $4000.00

Last edited by Chevymanrc; 09-26-2019 at 03:05 PM.