View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 07:36 AM
BoatCoversandBiminiTops
THT Sponsor
THT sponsor

Originally Posted by proaudioguy View Post
The boat is 26'2" plus the engines, which they say take it to 28'2", but that doesn't count the anchor. Do you think your 27'6" cover will work? Would that cover the engines? If it didn't cover the engines, would it work? What I mean is, if I choose not to cover the engines, because it isn't fitting over the engines, would it work just in front of the engines? I am at a disadvantage since I don't have any experience with this. I get the impression the style that ties on under the t-top is drier. Any thoughts on that?
Thanks for getting back with me. The cover is intended to protect the cowling portion of your motors as well. If you choose not to cover the motors, you could tuck the cover in front of them, but it may be a little "bunchy" in that area. If you got the cover and it just didn't go over the motors, we can certainly work with you in offering motor covers separate. Since your boat measures 26'2", I would say the 27'6" cover would be the best fit for you. We have sold these covers by Carver Industries for many years with excellent feedback. It will protect the entire boat but still allow access when covered. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks
Shannon