View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 02:32 PM
BoatCoversandBiminiTops
THT Sponsor
THT sponsor

Originally Posted by proaudioguy View Post
Which material do you recommend for FL? Lots of humidity, lots of sun, lots of rain. Also there is an anchor pulpit with windlass, and an 8ft VHF antenna and Radar. How is that dealt with? Boat is trailered. Does the cover go completely over the top and have a way for the antenna (laid down to the back but overhanging the top) to poke through or otherwise deal with that? I'm assuming you can't drive with the cover on.
Hello Proaudioguy -

Thank you for your interest in our covers. For your area, I would recommend the Poly-Guard material as it's best for breathability and we've offered this material for many years with great feedback. What is the year, make and model of your boat? I am happy to check into the specific details for the cover offered for your particular boat. You mentioned having a T-Top and we offer covers to snug under it, and covers made to go over it, both styles are considered storage only though and not suitable for travel. Let me know what your boat is and I would be glad to provide you with further details.

Thanks
Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
866-626-8377