The Hull Truth - Boating and Fishing Forum - View Single Post - BIL overdue out of Port Canaveral
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 05:30 AM
USN_FCCS
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

All hope is not lost, the sea is a massive piece of real estate that seldom plays by the rules and rarely does as we predict. The CG May have suspended the rescue effort but the search has not ended. Every boater from VA to the keys will by this point be keeping a lookout. The three warships will be out for a couple more weeks with there amphibious crafts marking runs in on and off shore.
These guys are not helpless or hopeless individuals, by trade they are tacticians and problem solvers but more importantly survivors. If anyone can put a plan for success in a stressful situation together it is these to.
I am not offering my condolences or sympathies for the families loss. Not yet I will offer my support and prayers, and my prayers for strength in this difficult time.

Now is not the time to give up hope, donít give up on these young men just yet the sea is tireless and rough but she also is a provider and I have hope she will return our lost brothers, and look forward to the tale they have to tell.

Bull if there is anything I can do please donít hesitate to reach out. Douglasemcqueen@gmail.com