Old 08-06-2019, 06:09 AM
Tgator96

Originally Posted by Tareq View Post
Hello Everyone,

I hope all is well.

Been trying to get in touch with TackleDirect to make sure they will be able to honor the mentioned shipping dates on their site so I can place my order.

No luck reaching them by email or phone, which sucks because they have everything I'm looking for "in stock" and offer international shipping.

I would rather not get stuck waiting for my gear as everyone else seems to be doing these days due to their system upgrade.

Was wondering if anyone knows an alternative website which has a wide offering of rods and reels etc?

Thanks!
Iíve has a similar experience with TackleDirect. I purchased a fairly expensive reel only to realize I purchased the wrong size once it was delivered. I purchased the correct size and then called to get an RMA to return the first one. I called at least 4 times over a week (during biz hours) and never had anyone answer the phone or return my voice mails. I emailed twice requesting an RMA, again with no response. TD allows a 30-day return window so I sent them the reel via UPS with a note explaining the above and requesting a refund. Reel was delivered over a week ago with still no response from TD or refund of my purchase price.