Old 07-09-2019, 05:43 PM
RussH
Senior MemberCaptains Club MemberPLEDGER

Received 1,814 Likes on 966 Posts

Originally Posted by mkalink View Post

Russ, I will be fishing this week Wednesday thru Saturday pm me which day you would like to go. I should have room for you. I run tru trip jets and a dipsy program. If you want to learn I’ll teach you. I’m right over at Tibbels so I’m not far from you.

I took yesterday and today off hoping to fish both days but I didn't go yesterday because of the strong NE winds. I went out this afternoon and caught my limit quick and fun fished catch & release, I don't know how many I threw back but I was having a hard time keeping 2 lines in the water. Fish were high because no boats running around me so a 5 count was the best.

I have to go back to work tomorrow, and Saturday we are going to a grad party and have to leave late morning. Thank you very much for the offer and I will for sure take a raincheck. I will only be able to go on Saturday or Sunday the rest of the year, no more vacation time until November. If you have a Saturday or Sunday open after this coming week let me know and I will take you up on your offer.