View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 06:02 AM
pje
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member

Originally Posted by Volleybum1970 View Post
Fellas-
My wife and her mom just did a girls trip to Scotland. It got me thinking. Shit. My pops is a healthy 81. I fish because of him. We need to do a somewhat easy bucket list trip. He loves both offshore and near/inshore. Casa Vieja? Tropic Star? Los Suenos? Would love to get multiple shots at “easy” billfish and other big game. Need easy seas and good nearby medicine in case the unthinkable pops up. Any other suggestions? Want to say in this hemisphere. Thanks in advance!

Los Suenos would be perfect for you , plenty of shots at sails , blues and stripeys on a daily basis . Maybe even a black marlin as well . You could maybe do a FAD trip as well , the seas are flat almost year round . Fish a couple of days and you will be more than happy with the number of billfish , YFT and mahi .

CVL is the sailfish capital , with shots at blues . Dave and Kristin run a first class operation , but given your situation I highly recommend LS , you won't be disappointed .

Fish with Mike on the Epic in LS . Take a private van to LS from SJO , and stop at the Tarcoles river and check out the crocs on your way in . I fish down in Quepos on a regular basis , let me know if you have any questions .