View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 05:11 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 207

Pictures are fuzzy, but I'd say RUPP. Look for a metal tag on the lower portion of the main tube, ff they're RUPP the tag will have a number stamped in it. Call RUPP with that number and they will provide all the information you need
gonnabe is offline