Thread: Black Watch 26
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 05:25 AM
littletorchcontender
Admirals Club Admiral's Club Member

Default 26 BW My reveiw

The Black Watch 26's is a solidly built day boat meant for the kind of ofshore work that keeps most boats her size tied to the dock in bad weather. She's built with a deep v hull with a wide beam and flush cockpit layout. Available with inboard or outboard power. The BW 26 provides anglers with a big fishing cockpit with 2 indeck fishboxes and in the outboard version a nifty starboard side rod locker. A 30 galon livewell was standard and there is space at the helm for flush mounting electronics. Inside the accomdations over/under v-berths, small galley with Cusinart cooktop, ac/de norcold frig/freezer, 24" Samsung smart TV, AM/FM Stereo with 4 speaker system, two inside two out, enclosed head with shower 20 gallon hot water heater . Not bad for a small fishing boat. Outfitted with twin four strokes 225 hp yammies she will cruise at a fast 29-30 knots and reach top speed of 45 knots. (everything you can touch with the exception of the boat itself (hull, deck and cap), is
, this BW will out perform anything you could buy dollar for dollar, this would compare to a large Grady or Pursuit, and the Black Watch will ride better hands down, i will bet my last dollar on it.
Lenght - 26-1
Beam - 9-8
Draft - 2'-6"
Weight - 7140 (outboard)
Fuel - 200/240 gallons
Water - 25 gals
Cockpit - 102 sq ft
Hull type = deep v
Deadrise - 19 degree
Designer - HUNT
asking $49,995 OBO