Thread: Josh's intro
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 07:33 AM
Jdkeirn222

Default Josh's intro

My name is Josh and I was born and raised in St. Petersburg. Been fishing and boating the Tampa Bay and all around Florida since I was very young. I started fixing up old gheenoes and flats skiffs when I was in high school to keep me out on the water. I most recently refurbished and re powered a classic Aquasport 222. I can post a picture when I get enough posts. My father has a classic 26 Stamas which he actually found on in the classifieds section here and there is also a thread on it. Between both boats we cover a lot of water and do quite a bit of fishing. I searched this forum all the time for rigging info, engine maintenance, ect . I do all my own paint, plumbing, rigging, maintenance . In addition I have always loved looking at all the boats on here, new and old. My favorite part of this forum is still user opinions on particular boat hulls. Practically every time I type something into the Google search bar it is followed by thehulltruth. Lastly, I enjoy helping friends work on or fix up their boats too, so I figured I might be able to contributing to postings in the future.