View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 11:37 AM
Diverboy264
Senior MemberCaptains Club Member

Quick Update,

Finally made it down to Port St. Lucie to visit Dave's shop and went for a quick ride with the family. I was thoroughly impressed with the cleanliness of the shop and how the space was utilized, accommodating the ongoing work taking place. Definitely lots of coordination between Dave and his team to accomplish multiples builds in different stages.

Onto the boat ride. We splashed the boat and while idling out, Dave mentioned it would be sloppy at the inlet and we could make the call on arrival. I was thinking ideal conditions for a true performance test, Hard falling tide and stiff East breeze. About a half mile from the inlet, Dave turns to my wife and daughter to asked if it was a go. They both nodded their heads and said hammer down. At 35 mph the boat ate the seas up like it was nothing, all while we remained comfortable and dry. After running around and hitting waves from every angle, we stopped to sit in a sloppy side sea. Once again, the boat impressed with it's stability and very little noticeable roll. When returning to the inlet, Dave looked over and told us to hold on. As Dave eased the throttles forward, the boat went from 35 to 52 in mere seconds eating the slop up, while passing everyone in sight. The boat is definitely a head turner and we were all smiles and windburned.

To sum things up, I couldn't be happier and definitely made the right decision investing in Dave and his product. He is a very genuine, knowledgeable, and down to earth person that I'd like to call a friend.